OWS storms Wall Street

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Grandluxe, Oct 14, 2011.

1. It would be pretty funny to restore order in the park with about a dozen Clydesdales. Have one of them step on your foot, and of course the smell of manure would freshen the place up.

#41     Oct 15, 2011
  2. or do you mean it's the cops job to protect the majority? Majority of what? There are more protesters there than innocent by standers.

You can't have it both ways, you keep juggling logic until it finally says the cops can shut down the protesters.

#42     Oct 15, 2011
  3. Next case:

People vs Mr Ed.

"Your honor, Mr Ed stepped on my foot."

Mr Ed, (Why the long face? the judge wonders)

"Nayyyyyy" (in his best harry reid voice)

#43     Oct 15, 2011
  4. a. The graph averages income. Even if you ignore the top 1%, the top 20% made out well too.

b. If you look at the media who villyfying who? Obama wants to close the loophole of rich billionaires paying 15% tax while you pay presumably 40-50%, Boehner calls this class warfare on the rich. Who's waging class warfare in reality? People take one look at the graph and everybody knows the one waging class warfare is the one spreading the reverse propaganda. Yes, the rich need people like Boehner to protect their money. Just take a look a the graph, clearly the rich are losing the class warfare against the poor. I mean the rich makes less and less money because of taxes, while the poor make more and more money because they pay no taxes. Look at the graphs! :D

#44     Oct 15, 2011
  5. sle

sle

Ok, who is villyfying whom? Well, when I started at Bankers Trust in 1995, mentioning that you work on Wall Streetn at a bar was (almost) a guaranteed blowjob. These days it's a guaranteed kick in the nuts. If I had to say it, it seems that I went from being a regular Joe to the "Supreme Destroyer of The American Society". I am proud!

#45     Oct 16, 2011
  6. it's pretty good for a regular joe become a supreme anything. But I think you are suffering from delusions of grandeaure. (or however you spell it.)

most likely you went from being a just regular joe to just a regular destroyer.

I don't know who you think you're talking to, but we're not the regular guests who show up for dinner at your fancy house and believe all the crap you tell them because they don't understand what you are talking about.

Are you still claiming that it's easy to make 100% a year trading options if you have a small enough account?

#46     Oct 16, 2011