OWS storms Wall Street

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Grandluxe, Oct 14, 2011.

1. it must be horrible to be you

#21     Oct 14, 2011
  2. Quite possibly.

This may not be the powder keg - personally I don't think there is quite enough hunger and anger out there yet - but even if it's not, the real deal is not far away, given the path being followed.

Some people just won't listen - doing a bit of wealth-spreading is, in the long run, both cheaper and safer than backing people into a corner and having the revolt.

#22     Oct 14, 2011
  3. yg10

yg10

Are there any actions planned for Moscow or Beijing?

#23     Oct 15, 2011
  4. Beijing manufactures Wall Street financial districts and exports them all over the world. As soon as Moscow gets the money they are going to import one from Beijing. According to Pravda, it should be ready for occupation by next summer.

#24     Oct 15, 2011
  5. rc8222

rc8222

Actually, it's horrible to be a commie libertard protester at Wall Street, as they all going to get the beat down of a lifetime soon. I'll bring the popcorn. :D

#25     Oct 15, 2011
  6. What makes you think you can watch it? If protesters can be beaten, so can anyone trying to film it.

#26     Oct 15, 2011
  7. The protesters are protesting wealth redistribution

[​IMG]

#27     Oct 15, 2011
  8. siafx

siafx

I would like to be the first, that I know of, to propose that OWS and the Tea Party are in fact motivated by the exact same thing: Power wolves in government (Tea Party) and power wolves in big business (OWS) taking advantage of Joe and Jane Sixpack.

The business bribe the politician with “campaign contribution” who then makes law giving advantage to business, without regard to liberty, freedom, or level playing field for Mr. Sixpack.

The Tea Party and OWS should join together and work for constructive change like having' the government reform itself to serve and protect everyone, not just their well funded friends. And if they come together they can vote out the current establishment in Government by vote and the current establishment in big business by boycott.

All I ask is that people please stop saying that taxes are good. None of them are good. At best they are a necessary evil.

#28     Oct 15, 2011
  9. it gets really bad when not only do the big donors get favorable laws for their bussiness, but in some cases they actually get our tax money. Now it's not really a donation, it's an investment.

#29     Oct 15, 2011
  10. sheda

sheda

#30     Oct 15, 2011