OWS Protesters Push Old Lady Down Steps

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 7, 2011.

1. JamesL

JamesL

I heard it was Paul Ryan who pushed that old lady down the stairs. True. Just heard it on BSNBC, so it has to be factual, right?

#21     Nov 7, 2011
  2. Bad dog, Rectum, bad dog!

That took you 4 minutes!

Sit.

Stay.

Refresh every 5 seconds until I return.

And eat your own feces for defending the occutard attack of the 78 year old woman.

Bad dog!

#22     Nov 8, 2011
  3. Imagine if it was the tea party that pushed a old woman who was an Obama supporter down the stairs. This would be on the mainstream media for the next 2 weeks. But because its an OWSer, we can only see this on youtube.

#23     Nov 8, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

What does the video clearly show?

#24     Nov 8, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

A decrepit old woman with a shirt that you dont like writhing on the ground in pain...... :D

#25     Nov 8, 2011
  6. Arnie

Arnie

Based on Doc's...er I mean Ricter's posts, I'm guessing business isn't so good? :D

#26     Nov 8, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

He probably pushes a lot of his customers down the steps as they are leaving. No wonder business is bad. :D

#27     Nov 8, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I don't know what the "Doc" part refers to... do you think I've changed handles?

Anyway, it's just the opposite, business is, if possible, too good. Our shops' bays are fully booked until June of next year. We are over 80% resource overloading right now. In fact, if you have a welding or pipefitting ticket, and want to work in Texas, Wyoming, or Alberta, send me a PM.

#28     Nov 8, 2011