OWS Protesters Push Old Lady Down Steps

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 7, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Aren't Democrats wonderful?

Occupy DC Protesters assaulted conservatives as they exited an Americans For Prosperity “Tribute to Ronald Reagan” dinner.

This elderly woman, 78 years old, rode 11 hrs on a bus from Detroit to attend the dinner. After the attack she was taken to hospital with multiple injuries, a bloody nose which developed after the fall, and a large knot on her head. After x-rays and a CAT scan, she was released the following morning with cuts and large bruises.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xgcRlrt2ZL4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm anxiously waiting for Free From Thinking to weigh in on this.

3. And I am anxiously waiting for someone to explain to me why Ron RayGun expanded the EITC.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

How is that related to an old woman getting pushed down the stairs?

Who was it that originated EITC anyway?

5. Gerald Ford (R)

Expanded by Ronald Wilson Reagan(R)

6. Max E.

Max E.

Obama is making a gross miscalculation if he thinks that these protests are good for him, personally i hope these guys manage to stay out there all through the winter and into next election cycle, i would love for Obama to be running while there is massive civil unrest by a violent unruly mob, he has no chance if these guys are still out there before the elections next year.

Eventually stories like the one of these assholes shoving an old lady down a flight of stairs make their way to the public no matter how much the left wing media tries to cover it up.

7. Ricter

Ricter

That's what republicans do, aren't they wonderful?

Back on topic, the woman's coat color does not suit her--she undoubtedly tripped.

8. Change the subject and deny... you two are undoubtedly mentally defective, lowlife pieces of shit to cover for your cowardly occutard heroes who attacked a 78 year old woman.

9. Classic slip an fall. Stay tuned for a lawsuit. She'll be a one percenter when the case is settled.

10. Ricter

Ricter

That's what everyone here has been calling you for months if not years. The only difference is, they're right.

#10     Nov 7, 2011