OWS protester goes crazy at townhall meeting....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 28, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Remember when the left wing was worried about the rhetoric coming from the right?

Listen to this rant from a townhall meeting.... I wonder which ET member this guy is.... I actually laughed pretty hard when i first heard this.... the end when the chair of the meeting says his comments will be added to the record is priceless... :D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OKIJusTSxHY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Eight

Eight

That guy hosted a show on Air America..

3. Remember when people used to judge a movement by the actions of the majority not the ravings of one it's members only? No? Didn't think so.

4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

This guy is an idiot. He is an example of why all Occupy protestors are held in such distain by the majority of the population in the U.S.

5. pspr

pspr

Peliosi wouldn't like this if the guy were a Tea Party member.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ONRySw0uoAk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 1

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hey stupid, this idiot represents the majority of OWS protesters.

8. I remember when the left and the media tried to slander the entire tea party with BS they desperately made up and how the same media and leftist loons pretended the lawless occuturds were noble until they got so far out of control and extreme it was impossible to keep putting a phony happy face on them...

9. Max E.

Max E.

Kind of funny isnt it?

The left always makes this argument that republicans are running against a false "caricature" of Obama, yet they will never open their eyes, and acknowledge the fact that the caricature they have created of the Tea party, is not only completely WRONG, but instead it is actuallty a PERFECT description of the OWS crowd.....

Which side is actually espousing the violent angry rhetoric? Which side has people getting raped in tents, and to many criminal acts to count, and so on and so forth.....It sure as hell isnt the tea party.... There isnt a single documented case of violence happening at a Tea Party Rally, yet this kind of shit is just business as usual at an OWS rally....