OWS people don't like re-distribution (of their stuff)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

http://urbangrounds.com/2011/10/ows-denying-food-homeless/

#OWS: Angry & Privileged White Kids Denying Poor & Black Homeless People Food in Their Occupation Camp
    Posted by Robbie Cooper at 10:59 pm

A bunch of privileged, highly educated white kids who are protesting because those with won’t share with them, are denying food to mostly black homeless people simply because those homeless black people “didn’t do anything to deserve our stuff.”

I’m sure the irony (and hypocrisy) is completely lost on them.

TheOccupy Wall Streetvolunteer kitchen staff launched a “counter” revolution yesterday — because they’re angry about working 18-hour days to provide food for “professional homeless” people and ex-cons masquerading as protesters.

For three days beginning tomorrow, the cooks will serve only brown rice and other spartan grub instead of the usual menu of organic chicken and vegetables, spaghetti bolognese, and roasted beet and sheep’s-milk-cheese salad.

They will also provide directions to local soup kitchens for the vagrants, criminals and other freeloaders who have been descending on Zuccotti Park in increasing numbers every day.

Spaghetti bolognese and roasted beet and sheep’s-milk-cheese salad? Are you freak’n kidding me? Oh to be poor and oppressed in America….

All of this though does beg the question — how the hell can you tell the difference between the vagrant/criminal freeloaders and the dirty, stinking hippie freeloaders and the dirty, stinky Marxist and Nazi freeloaders that are all sharing tents, sleeping bags, communal sidewalk toilets, and meth pipes?

Ace deems it Everyday is Learning Day for OWS:

Yeah, what right do the homeless and prisoners have to represent themselves as society’s downtrodden. Impostors! They’re not oppressed like the college graduates with too much debt from pricey private colleges!

And from Instapundit:

“A moment of satori for the #OWS apparatchiks. They now know what the homeless are up to. Turns out, it’s exactly what the #OWS are up to, viz.; take from those who have more than you– you are justified because they have more than you.”

And more from the original story:

Organizers took other steps to police the squatters, who they said were lured in from other parks with the promise of free meals.

A team of 10 security volunteers moved in to the trouble-prone southwest section of Zuccotti Park in a show of force to confront them.

“We’re not going to let some members of this community destroy the whole movement,” a volunteer said.

Some arguments broke out as the security team searched tents — but no violence erupted.

“Security teams” doing tent-by-tent searches? Stalin would be so proud…

Again, it’s almost impossible to mock these losers and morons enough.

2. New synonym for ironic=OWS

3. Max E.

Max E.

Its so funny watching these articles come out time and time again, someone pointed out the other day that the stuff that the homeless people are taking, is not even really the OWS protesters stuff, it is stuff that has been donated. Imagine how mad these OWS guys would be if all of a sudden their own personal money/belongings started being "redistributed" At first i thought that they would eventually put two and two together but the more i see these people i realize that they are really just a crew of degenerates who are incapable of any kind of critical thought besides the marxist principles they have been taught by their university professors.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ditto

5. So, ummmm, did they ever decide what they are protesting? Is there a manifesto?

6. Eight

Eight

....doesn't matter, the weather is turning colder, the news people aren't covering them that much...

I have personal experience with far lefties. Cheapskates!! Ungenerous!! Deal changers!!