OWS Leaves Souvenir

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wl1ObUGAoHE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is that Range Rover?

2. Max E.

Max E.

I love how he is worried he might offend someone in the OWS movement who are like 30 meters away, so he goes to the other side of the garbage can and he is more than willing to shit 5 feet away from cars driving by that most likely have adults, and probably entire families in it. Cause you really wouldnt want to offend someone who hasnt showered for 2 months.

3. "Whoever watches this video, this is what we have to deal with all day".

And for everyone else, we have to watch videos of people taking a dump and the OWS reaction to it. At least the guy taking a dump wasn't talking.

Make no mistakes, the guy taking a dump in the street helps keep a sanitation worker employed. And this is all about jobs.

4. pspr

pspr

The answer is to require that the Pee Party wear diapers when protesting.

5. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

No, PS 47 has to go to school every day. His mom won't let him out at night.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Supplied free of charge by the welfare state they embrace and promote of course.

7. I don't know if thats Range Rover or not but I wish mavrick74 would keep videos from his scat collection to himself :(

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Apparently OWS has found a new park to occupy owned by Trinity Church in NY. The Occupation continues!!!!!

9. Max E.

Max E.

Excellent news, I hope they remain there right up until the next election.

10. JamesL

JamesL

I think that's the grave yard behind the church, if that's the park in mention. Most of Trinity Church's properties are developed leaving only the grave yards.

#10     Nov 15, 2011