OWS: Belief In Sharing What You Got Is "Spreading"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Nov 2, 2011.

1. JamesL

JamesL

'Free love' at 'Occupy Wall Street' site prompts mass STD testing

OCCUPY Wall Street protesters are flocking to nearby health clinics for sexually-transmitted disease (STD) and HIV testing after getting their freak on in '60s-style hookups with crusty strangers, sources said.

"Last week was free love," a medical professional at a nearby clinic said, referring to the number of people who organisers referred for STD testing, the New York Post reported.

A volunteer at Zuccotti Park admitted concern among protesters about STDs. "We give directions to clinics if people ask for information regarding STDs," the volunteer, who identified himself only as "Captain," said, adding that pregnancy tests are also a hot item.

"Like anything else, it happens. People ask, and we do the best we can for them," he added.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/occupy_ball_street_aIoZXVqZ3hU8Zm9oX5aGWM

Volunteers at the medical tent hand out cash, usually $15 or $20, so the randy radicals can visit clinics that cater to a low-income clientele, the source said.

Experts said it is the right thing to do. "My advice for the protesters would be to practice safer sex," according to Lisa Oldson, medical director of Chicago-based Analyte Health. "It's a lot cheaper to buy a condom than get treated for an STD."

Meanwhile, more than 100 protesters joined Monday night’s Halloween Parade in Greenwich Village, with several dressed as corporate zombies."

2. I went to an STD clinic the other day and all the girls in the waiting room looked filthy!

I thought to myself, "I wish my girlfriend was as dirty as some of these girls".

Then I remembered, she was, and that's why I was here.

3. pspr

pspr

I lived in NY I would consider putting on a full body condom and going down to the OWS to look for some young pootang. :D

4. Max E.

Max E.

That kind of makes me think..... i bet the easiest place to get laid is the STD clinic. Its not as if the girls you meet down there are going to tell you they are holding out for marriage. :D

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Damn, I wish I had thought of that when I was single. :)

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Basically selling option premium.

7. Max E.

Max E.

:D

8. sam111

sam111

Bunch of sheep desperately looking for a shepherd. Sheep can group together and randomly move around the pasture, but without a shepherd, that's about it. Let us all pray for rain and snow. I don't think they move around making a fuss in rain or snow. No shepherd to be seen, but rain and snow soon for sure.

9. RollTide

RollTide

Very True, Without an organized leader they will never accomplish anything. Also the way i see it is that people only start complaining when the economy is doing bad. If the economy was at record highs then OWS would not be going on IMO.