OWS Back At Zuccotti Park - More Violent

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 18, 2012.

1. No, they won't do that, that was one of the worst mistakes ever made.

There is a reason why so much tech has been thrown at non-lethal forms of crowd suppression.

#21     Mar 20, 2012
  2. Well, as a person who not only reads several newspapers each day, and watch and listen to 'both sides' on radio and TV, out of necessity, since I am a lifelong trader. And, in case you may not be, news is very important to trading success. I prefer to absorb discussions, not simply take a view and hold it, come hell or high water.

But, you seem to think concentration camps are not far fetched here in the U.S. I would love to see the polls on that one. People tend to read different conspiracies and cause/effects into simple text to coincide with their fears or biases. It's too bad, but just the way it is. This causes for failure in trading, a trader cannot be swayed by extremism, or they would be broke. Regardless of personal feelings, they have to make their money from what is in front of them. Without bias.

c

#22     Mar 20, 2012
  3. achilles28

achilles28

I would bet money I could out-trade you any day of the week...

As for your dime-store psychobabble, I'm talking facts. You're talking (irrelevant) theory. When you turn off msnbc, let us know.

#23     Mar 20, 2012
  4. So easy to see you prove my theory. You would bet money on something you know actually nothing about. Betting your 'hunch' or 'hatred' or whatever. Thanks for that.

I turn MSNBC on, as I do FOX, CNBC, and even the broadcast networks, not that I find them all that helpful. CNN is usually the closest to being somewhat objective.

I've backed up, and also dis-proven many statements here on ET. Some 'facts' just aren't, from both sides. But you have to actually read the text to properly evaluate, much like reading 10K's or 10Q's.

Simply repeating something you heard on radio or tv does not make it true, no matter how many times it's repeated.

I have no fight with you, or anyone here, at least not my intentions. Hope you have a good trading day, although likely a boring one unless the battle at 1400 on the spot picks a direction. VIX at historical lows, options way too cheap to bother with, back to mechanicals I guess.

c

#24     Mar 20, 2012
  5. achilles28

achilles28

So now I "hate you" because you can't refute anything I said with facts? Is that what you call an "argument"? Devastating logic. Trendy liberals are as dogmatic as religious fundamentalists when it comes to defending their cherished worldview from attack. Even armed with facts, they still cling to their precious delusions, as if feeling and wishing a thing, made it so. Lay off the hopium, friend. It's rotting your brain.

#25     Mar 20, 2012