Own Marketsurfer's Personal Phone

Discussion in 'Trading' started by marketsurfer, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Why don't you post a link to the sold Vertu TI's on eBay? Clearly you are making this up.

surf

#41     Aug 17, 2013
  2. #42     Aug 17, 2013
  3. Some folks drive Bentleys, others prefer a Prius. So what? Just thought a BSD or 2 mite have interest. I guess not. Off to the dealer it goes. Thanks, surf

#43     Aug 17, 2013
  4. LOL, I figured you wouldn't have a clue how to do such a simple thing. You know if you would spend more time trying to have a life with your family instead of posting all your ignorant posts 24/7 online you might actually begin to like yourself more than you do. I have a guy who works for me who is just like you. He is constantly trying to act like he knows everything and has the best of everything when in actuality he knows very little and has nothing.

Have you ever heard the phrase" Those who have don't need to talk about it" I am sure you have heard the rest. Do you know what kind of person you make yourself look like?

I am sure you are really deep down a pretty decent guy but just remember, real people make friends with people they like as a person not with what they have or don't have or know or don't know.

I guess now I don't have to post a link of the phones as I see someone else did it. I sure hope maybe one day you will take a good look in the mirror and see what everyone else sees, if not maybe when you get to OZ hopefully the Wizard will have some things to help you.

I have to leave now....going to the beach, you have yourself a great day!

#44     Aug 17, 2013
  5. Ok, brother. Whatever you say--- I buy art, watches and various toys --- so what? Why is everyone getting all bent out of shape? Enjoy the beach!

However, if you are truly able to buy vertu TIs for 600 to 1000 there's a huge market to double/triple your money in Moscow. I have never see them for less than 1500 and that was in rough shape with zero services. surf

#46     Aug 17, 2013
  6. Art and watches I couldnt care less about. Fine wine on the other hand, now this is my vice :D

#47     Aug 17, 2013
  7. surf would it be possible you take a picture of the "actual" phone ..instead of a google image?

i'm shocked you guys actually believes he owns one.

#48     Aug 17, 2013
  8. Buy at Market $9500
    Sell at Limit $2500
    $7000, 74% Loss

Geez Surfeur...is it that much better than a $100 phone? :confused:

I think a lot of money could be made shorting your life...

j/k Surfy, you are a hoot! :D

#49     Aug 17, 2013
  9. southall

southall

I thought he might be reselling one he picked up for a few hundred.

But his claims to do an upgrade every few years is obviously bullshit so the whole thing is just more BS like all his other threads.

#50     Aug 17, 2013