Own Marketsurfer's Personal Phone

Discussion in 'Trading' started by marketsurfer, Aug 16, 2013.

1. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own marketsurfer's Vertu ti titanium telephone. I no longer have need for such a device. This handset comes complete with a year prepaid concierge service, silent circle military grade incription system, as well as security services from Protector Services Group. New this bundle cost over $9500. I am selling it for $2575.00 to the first one with the cash.
    [​IMG]

Handset comes complete with all boxes, accessories, and documentation from the factory.

enjoy!

surf

lawrence-lugar likes this.
  2. It depreciated another $100 in the time it took me to read your posting. :cool: :eek:

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Surf, why? Why are you doing this man?

Let me just say, I'm a big believer when you don't need something anymore, whether it's trading books, your old PTJ video or this phone, give it away to charity. Trust me, the goodwill will come back to you. I never understood the idea of selling used stuff. Just give it away. You'll be happy you did.

4. Maybe he needs the cash to meet a margin call :D

5. Well, there was a recent post that he closed a position 'cos he needed the cash early. You know, new baby, moving to Florida, price drivers could have worked better, so he's selling the toy.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

6. What was the need when you had one? Just wondering why people drop $10K for a phone.

7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

It's how he proves that he's a successful hedgie.

8. why don't you take it to Vegas and pawn it. From a famous person like
    yourself it should be priceless. Be sure and talk to Hoss and not the old
    man. lol

9. What?

#10     Aug 16, 2013