Owen Wilson Suicide Attempt

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hcour, Aug 27, 2007.

1. hcour

hcour Guest

2. The sources aren't entirely credible, id have thought.
    Still, he's on the party circuit, he's a celebrity-saw a bit of a doco peice on him one time, he seemed far to intelligent to be where he's at, so throw in shitloads of drugs & a hollywood lifestyle, a suicide attempt would not be outrageous by any means.

3. Chris Farley led a similar life style. He was funny, famous, and rich, but behind all of it, he was depressed and died of a drug overdose.

4. Kate and Owen split in May I believe.

5. maxpi

maxpi

Suicide can be a spiritual attack. I went to a new agey booksigning once, on the way to the car I had an overwhelming desire to die, it was just massive, sudden, and overwhelming. Drugs might have pushed me over the edge at that point, say I was addicted to Vicodin or something and my brain was not producing endorphins and I had not taken any... I had no reason to off myself so I just rode it out. I recall driving the car and thinking "I sure hope this wears off pretty soon..". I stay away from that new agey shit since then.. it's a nice face on Satan worship and he don't like me at all...

6. I've got him in my 2007 Dead Pool.