OVTI - Ripping Today

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by abc3, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Chagi

Chagi

How cute, the spammer(s) is (are) talking to himself (each other).

#11     Jan 4, 2006
  2. ES335

ES335

As anticipated, $20 was a better entry price, but I'm glad to see that you're holding on.

As for the prior post, i have no idea what this guy is talking about, lol

#12     Jan 5, 2006
  3. abc3

abc3

Thanks ES3..
    I just revived this thread so that people can pass some good or bad insights on this stock. It would help me to determine my exit. Always good to have a second opinion.
    Regarding Chaqi's post, I Just ignore these kind people passing useless comments. It's my money invested and i need to worry about my losses or gains. If you have anything good or bad to say about the stock say it or else piss off.
    This Board is ther for discussion and I believe I used dthe right section (Stocks Section) to create this thread. I'm not spamming this stock all over the board.

Nowadays ET is becoming like Yahoo Message board with lot of crybabies fighting among themselves with good for nothing comments.

#13     Jan 5, 2006
  4. abc3

abc3

Broke out on big volume and closed on a new 52 week high today. Lets see where it goes from here.

#14     Jan 9, 2006
  5. This has more room to the upside.

#15     Jan 11, 2006
  6. abc3

abc3

Looking at the strength of this stock I agree that this has more upside to it.

Looked at Micron's 10Q yesterday which confirmed the demand for image sensors is hot right now. So the outlook looks good for OVTI as well.

However, I took 25% off the table today at 24.2. Will add some more if it revisits 20 day moving average.

In december, I set my exit target at 24. But now looking at the strength of the move, I have revised my exit target to 28-30. Will achieve my target hopefully Late Feb-early March if the Company delivers another strong earnings which looks like it will.

My other stock KOMG is also doing well. My taret was 40. But today it broke out to new 52 week high with good volume. Will hold for a little while with stop loss set at 40.

Got out of DECK a little bit early at 29 in Mid December and took a small position in GGC at 30.25 during the same time.

#16     Jan 11, 2006
  7. abc3

abc3

Sold KOMG today. That was a nice ride from 28.
    Still holding onto OVTI.

New addition, XRTX since past week.
    1000 at 19.78 and 600 at 20.2.

#17     Jan 26, 2006
  8. Chagi

Chagi

Even better when you provide your own second opinion, isn't it?

And yours are useful?

You are absolutely correct, but not for the reasons you think, how ironic.

#18     Jan 27, 2006
  9. abc3

abc3

Ignore.

#19     Feb 1, 2006
  10. abc3

abc3

Broke out on huge volume today from a long base formation and closed on a new 52 week high today. Lets see where it goes from here.

Nice double treat for me today from OVTI and XRTX (After Hours).

#20     Mar 22, 2006