Ovomit State of The Union To Propose MORE SPENDING

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 22, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

I know this hard to believe but he has become such an accomplished spender and he wants continue to do what he does best.

President Barack Obama will call for new government spending on infrastructure, education and research in his State of the Union address Tuesday, sharpening his response to Republicans in Congress who are demanding deep budget cuts, people familiar with the speech said.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...8.html?mod=WSJ_hp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsSecond

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

It is as if there was no election last November. They don't see the problem with Nancy Pelosi and they don't see the problem with drunken-sailor type spending.

3. Mercor

Mercor

The Democrats can't survive in shrinking Goverment.

4. pspr

pspr

They have never seen an entitlement or spending program they think can be cut. They have never seen a tax that should be lowered. And they have never seen a regulation on people or business that should be abandoned.

5. EXACTLY......EXPANDING CO-DEPENDENCY is their MAIN PLATFORM! :eek:

6. Hey, barry got the bounce he thought he needed to SPEND AGAIN!!! :eek:

"Obama Enjoys 15 Point Bounce After Tucson Shootings"

Paul Joseph Watson
    January 20, 2011

Taking the advice of his chief advisor Rahm Emanuel and never letting a good crisis go to waste, Barack Obama’s decision to turn this month’s tragic Tucson shootings into a shot in the arm for his collapsing approval figures has proved to be a resounding success – with the President enjoying a 15 point bounce after a contrived establishment media hoax that linked shooter Jared Loughner with Obama’s political opposition.

However, you don’t rack up a 15 point swing from one single speech. The turnaround has far more to do with how the establishment media managed to hoax a significant minority of Americans into believing that shooter Jared Loughner was motivated by the tea party movement and political rhetoric from the right, when in fact he was a deeply disturbed lunatic with a fetish for the occult and cross-dressing who was described as a “liberal” by those who knew him.

The corporate press dutifully managed to keep this under wraps to a large extent by simply refusing to emphasize the fact, while continuing to beat the drum about “toning down the rhetoric,” which was nothing more than a euphemism for intimidating conservatives and libertarians into muting their criticism of the government.

The Obama administration’s zeal for exploiting the tragedy manifested itself as the distasteful spectacle of Obama turning his memorial speech for the victims into a jingoistic, hollering, campaign-style event.

As we reported last week, the administration attempted to turn what was supposed to be a somber occasion into a tawdry political rally, printing t-shirts in the stylized Obama campaign motif with the words, “Together We Thrive: Tucson & America” printed on them.

Article continues........... http://www.infowars.com/obama-enjoys-15-point-bounce-after-tucson-shootings/

See how SPECIAL EVENTS can be beneficial to politicians (to distract the masses from previous focus and DEFLECT into new)...... :eek:

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

1)Tax payer funded bribes for loyal union workers

2)More wasted mountains of cash on the never ending federal intrusion into education, I mean look how well it's worked so far.

3)Test results for those dick washing lessons we paid for in Africa no doubt. Weren't we all just dying to find out?

Looks like I can skip another one of his narcissistic speeches.
    Not that I was going to watch anyway. I'd rather get a root canal, without anesthesia.

8. pspr

pspr

You don't really think those African guys went to dick washing lessons, do you? I'll bet they just 'said' remember to wash your dick after sex, handed them a few of our dollars, and told them to run along and have fun. I'm sure most of the money ended up in some guy's pocket that works for the United Nations.

9. Besides being in the running for "worst use of funds"... DICK WASHING LESSONS FOR AFRICAN MEN.. PAID FOR BY AMERICAN TAXPAYERS... IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND AGAINST THE LAW.

Is Congress ever going to uphold their oath to "defend the Constitution"?

10. Wasn't that all supposed to be part of the original stimulus package? You know, the one that went to shore up teachers and union pension plans?

Maybe he's counting on Congress having a short memory?

#10     Jan 23, 2011