Overwhelmingly White Media Criticize Conservative Rallies as 'Overwhelmingly White'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bpcnabe, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Bullshit. You can't acknowledge hermie's innuendo which started at this link because YOU'RE the troll:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2938418&#post2938418

#41     Aug 31, 2010
  2. hermie pulled the same crap when he denied what he implied with his Harry Reid comment after being bitch slapped with the Gallup poll results.

#42     Aug 31, 2010
  3. So you have no answer to my post, just some random ad hominem with support from resident neocon T666.

#43     Aug 31, 2010
  4. They didn't have to. There was no need to overplay their freebie. I listened to her the other day on Larry King. I don't agree with a lot of what she says, but then I don't agree with a lot of people. What irked me, however, was the regular invoking of her uncle in the presentation of her own opinions. She does that a lot to justify her own views and I find that rather tacky. Therefore, I'm not convinced she would be satisfied that her opinions be accepted merely as her own.

#44     Aug 31, 2010
  5. Answer to what? You're compulsive lying and trolling?

#45     Aug 31, 2010
  6. Exactly. There are outwardly racist people who support the democrats too. Does that make Barak Obama or Joe Biden racist? I don't get your point here. Ron Paul has racist views/platform or he does not. Are you making the accusation that he does have racist views or platform? If so, then please share the evidence. If not then you have no point. If someone has racist supporters, that doesn't make them racist. That's a huge logical falicy. In fact, the stormfront crowd all started their careers as democrats. Such as Don Black, who started his political career with Democrat J.B. Stoner, who ran on the "white pride, anti black" platform".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Black_(white_nationalist)#Early_life

Therefore, all the other democrats must be racist?

#46     Aug 31, 2010
  7. What Exactly? Nobody said it reflects on Ron Paul as a person.

And all the past racists who used to support Dems which changed after CRA passed now overwhelmingly support and campaign for Ron and Rand Paul, should this fact simply be ignored?

#47     Aug 31, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

So your implying she was a "token" black person?

True to democrat fashion, you choose to play the race card and divide by racial lines. Its funny watching guys like you operate because i think you actually are demented enough to think you are somehow fixing racial relations by saying stupid shit like this.

#48     Aug 31, 2010
  9. All what past racists? What the hell are you talking about? Show me some evidence that "all the past racists" now support and campaign for Ron and Rand Paul. ROFL

The largest white supremacy political party, is a LEFT WING PARTY (scary that they are ALMOST as popular as libertarians, which is the largest 3rd party). They have very "progressive" economic platform. And here, on their forum, on their website, they are talking about how Ron Paul is not "pro white" and will never have a future with them...

http://www.american3p.org/forum/showthread.php?1676-Ron-Paul-a-A3P-future

#49     Aug 31, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

Thx, i appreciate your input! Do not respond to Hermit anymore, he gets his rocks off trolling/presenting illogical arguments. If none of us waste our time hopefully optional777 will find a new site.

#50     Aug 31, 2010