Overwhelmingly White Media Criticize Conservative Rallies as 'Overwhelmingly White'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bpcnabe, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Yes, but the realities of the present day do not fit phenomena's narrative. Therefore, he will debate by repetition. He is evidently of the view that the status of idiot must be earned every day. It is not enough that he posted that image repeatedly. As a proactive and consummate overachiever, he regularly asks himself, How can I be stupid today?

____________________________-

Gabfly 1 I hope I never get you mad at me. roflmao

:D

#31     Aug 31, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

True to your trolling standards you throw your hands in the air and proclaim innocence, exactly as i had described you before, my only error has been wasting a couple sentences on you. It wont happen again.

#32     Aug 31, 2010
  3. Bullshit. Hermit never suggested in this thread that Paul is "lesser" because the KKK supports his party. He was merely pointing out to your slow friend, phenomena, that things no longer are as they once were, after your pal posted the outdated Deomcrat/Republican image for the nth time.
    Your inability to acknowledge this obvious fact makes you the troll.

#33     Aug 31, 2010
  4. Why dont you quote me where I said it reflects on Ron Paul as a person.

#34     Aug 31, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

The old school campaign poster he is posting is outdated no doubt, but the game hasnt changed among democrats, it has always been about racially dividing people, except now they divide people by saying they stand up for black people instead of opposing them, the democratic platform has always been about dividing people along racial lines, and it hasnt changed. You want evidence why dont you look up what the disgusting far left zealots said about alveda king, for speaking up at glenn becks rally.

#35     Aug 31, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

You are always the one who proclaims that when someone like glenn beck, or rush limbaugh says something along racial lines, it has more to do with their history then the direct quote. Why dont you go look at the number of times herpes/hermit/optional777 has used the exact same line.

For the record i cant stand glenn beck or rush limbaugh, lest you think im a fan.

#36     Aug 31, 2010
  7. That's exactly what hermie does.

#37     Aug 31, 2010
  8. She is free to speak her mind. But let's be clear that she does not speak for MLK. She speaks only for herself. I see no reason to bestow either greatness or any special qualities upon the niece of an icon. Those qualities are earned rather than passed down. Therefore, her opinions are of no more import to me than are yours.

#38     Aug 31, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

I pegged this nob a long time ago, it is funny how he inevitably falls into the same line of thinking time after time after time.

#39     Aug 31, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

The fact that you feel the need to point out that alveda king is not MLK proves how hopelssly partisan you are.

im sure she would be more then happy with that, it wasnt right wing pundits trying to make the connection, it was lefties, who were calling her a disgrace to her uncle, a disgrace to the black race, and so on and so forth.

Feel free to point me to a right winger who thought she bestowed the exact values of MLK. Or who thought she was somehow a spokesperson for him.

The fact that you feel the need to point this out proves that you are also an idiot.

#40     Aug 31, 2010