Overwhelmingly White Media Criticize Conservative Rallies as 'Overwhelmingly White'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bpcnabe, Aug 31, 2010.

1. No wonder... It's all starting to make sense now...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#21     Aug 31, 2010
  2. You would think they would be running on their fantastic record:

Health Care reform that will cover everyone and reduce the deficit

Ending the War in Iraq

Closing Gauntanamo

Keeping unemployment under 6%

Not raising taxes

Keeping Iran from going nuclear

etc.....
    -------------------------
    Arnie, which one of those do you have a problem with.:D

#22     Aug 31, 2010
  3. #23     Aug 31, 2010
  4. #24     Aug 31, 2010
  5. Ron Paul is not but a lot of his supporters are, KKK leaders campaign and vote for him - check the American Thinker link.

#25     Aug 31, 2010
  6. Yes, but the realities of the present day do not fit phenomena's narrative. Therefore, he will debate by repetition. He is evidently of the view that the status of idiot must be earned every day. It is not enough that he posted that image repeatedly. As a proactive and consummate overachiever, he regularly asks himself, How can I be stupid today?

#26     Aug 31, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

Feel free to teach me how the fact that a bunch of k.k.k. lifetime members/democrats who support ron paul somehow makes ron paul a lesser person.

#27     Aug 31, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

Another shitty insult.

#28     Aug 31, 2010
  9. When did I say it makes Ron Paul a lesser person, I just pointed out that KKK leaders of today campaign and vote for him.

#29     Aug 31, 2010
  10. As a shitty insult aficionado, you should check out phenom's insults directed at me yesterday. Marvels, every one. And started for no cause. Much the way he posts the outdated image of the Democrat/Republican dichotomy with regularity but no apparent cause.

#30     Aug 31, 2010