Oversea vehicle for investment profits

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by heech, Nov 12, 2009.

  1. heech



    Just a simple question (that I suspect I know the answer to):

    Are there *any* investment/fund vehicles available to US persons (other than IRAs), that allow us to defer paying capital gains taxes from trading profits, if we do not withdraw these funds?
  2. I'm not completely sure of this but trading precious metal bullion and coins may be what you're looking for. Others can chime in on the "merit" of it. :confused:
  3. Hmmm. An account at UBS? :p
  4. More of the "U", less of the "BS". :cool: