over 90% win rate

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hoodooman, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

I delete good looking methods and try sonething else sometimes twice in a day, if need to live to a million to treat each one for years :)

As long as I get 200+sales per method then it's all good lol

#21     Oct 11, 2014
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

What seems obvious to me but apparently not to some others is that you encounter different market conditions faster with faster sampling rates. Every trend day is either a bull market or a bear market for intraday data. What requires years to encounter on a daily basis can be encountered in months on a sub-hour basis. Should be obvious but apparently not for some.

#22     Oct 11, 2014
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

If it worked, he wouldn't be selling it unless critically under funded, not like selling it would make it just not work so he could still use after, but odds are it does not work or if it does it's got a subjective part to it which can't be just told to someone else.

No short cuts in this game, well there are but if your here I'm sorry too much damage has already been done the hard way only, cause your not going to listen to anything anyone says already.

#23     Oct 11, 2014
  4. d08

d08

Not in my experience. There is more than just 2 trend conditions and a ranging market. You need at least one period such as 2008-2009 in the sample as the dynamics were completely different in say 2012-13.

#24     Oct 12, 2014
  5. LOL

#25     Oct 12, 2014
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

A) jacks a nut job.
    B) so few people have open minds.
    C) most people need it to be special and over complicated to trust it, which is ironically why it fails.

I have tried to teach a very clever newbie and an idiot, both started off well, but wanted more, went in forums picked up the standard rubbish and then blew the accounts.

I started off profitable then did the same sadly.

People in groups suck

#26     Oct 12, 2014
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

Dynamics measured with daily data. Every bull market has downtrend days. Every bear market has uptrend days. What's happening with 5-minute data doesn't resemble what's happening with eod data.

#27     Oct 12, 2014
  8. shmuck, my posted trades here are 90%+, they're free, and these morons don't get it.

the chance of you selling a LEGIT system are zero, no less the fraud you're attempting.

[​IMG]

#28     Oct 12, 2014
    #29     Oct 13, 2014
    TraderEX likes this.
  10. 9WINNERS TODAY.
    1 LOSER.

#30     Oct 13, 2014