over 90% win rate

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hoodooman, Oct 10, 2014.

1. I have a strategy with a win rate of over 90%. This strategy also produces some very good percentage yields per trade.

For example, today the strategy produced 21 daytrades, that produced about 125$ per trade
    on 100 share trades. There were NO losers.

I'm considering selling the strategy for a fee. If the buyer loses as much or more that the fee, I will return the fee.

I'm curious what you ETérs think of the idea. What should I charge for the strategy.

2. Sell it to yourself for the fee, then trade with the fee that you paid yourself.

3. I can't wait to hear the ET community respond to this LOL. Good luck

MarkBrown and wwatson1 like this.
  4. cajuntrader11020 likes this.
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You're from Nigeria, aren't you?

6. Most of these strategies are worthless since they have either no stop or risk more than make per trade. If this was not the case, you would trade it yourself instead of trying to sell it here. For example, I would never sell my current strategy that had 100% win ratio this week on even risk vs reward.

7. Redneck

Redneck

What do I think;

The 90% doesn't matter... even if it 99.999999% - it doesn't matter

It's that one little ole trade that'll kill ya every time

RN

8. If you react quickly enough, I will pay you $5,000 for your system. I am considering several others. What is your paypal address?

9. Too late, SOLD!!!!!

10. I don't care about the W/L %. I want to know the R:R. I'd rather be 25% successful with a 1:4 R:R than 75% successful trading 1:1 R:R. Already being profitable at 25% gives you huge upside. You can improve to 40-60% and become a very successful trader. Already trading 75%, there's little opportunity to improve and the smallest drawdown can take out days or weeks of profits. If I develop and become a 50% trader at 1:4 R:R and have a 10-20% draw down of losing trades, I'm still making profit.

#10     Oct 10, 2014
    Risepoint1879 likes this.