Over 300 Trading VIDEO Lessons

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Spectra, May 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why do you have so much time on your hands to even respond or be affected by the comment..

Trade people.. make money! Stop being so sensitive... ignore and move on...

The value of any information depends on that of the indvidual who is absorbing the material...some of it won't work for us all..

gotta go! I see an opportunity that I can't miss out on !

Happy Investing all......

#21     May 26, 2009
  2. bat1

bat1

Thanks Alex,

I like watching the videos and I do listen to what you say,

you can't never stop learning!

:)

Ed

#22     May 28, 2009
  3. Thanks. For every mean negative comment we get a bunch of nice ones. I received two e-mails in dead zone today (lunch). Here they are (reposted with users permission)

I have been a futures trader for 4 years in South Africa and now that I have looked at your setup and how you trade the YM, there can only be one choice! I did simulate using infinity brokers and found that all the trades I did for the week were profitable at a total of184 ticks.

As I told Pam, I am just busy setting up my live account with Infinity and once it's funded I will definitely rejoin your room.

In the meanwhile, happy trading

Jaco.
    -----------------------
    Hi Caj,

Knock on wood, ever since I've been using Puretick, every trading session has been green for me. Alex does a great job.

I started day trading equities in February, and switched to emin dow because of puretick.com this month. May is going to be my first profitable month absent any horrible disasterous trades. I realized the chat room keeps me disciplined, and I learn a great deal from Alex, Cajun, and some other traders. I'm still a newbie, but I'm feeling more comfortable and less panicky during some heat times.

tchongpt

But you get a group of traders who want to flame post (on here mostly) and not even try. I was that way once upon a time so I can't say much. Experience, time and many books has helped a lot.

Geoff/Cajun

#23     May 28, 2009
  4. 6/2/2009 VIDEO from Alex at his NEW OFFICE! We discuss the concept of anticipatory vs a reactive trades, and
    the subtle differences between the two.

Hopefully this video will clarify a few issues and keep you from
    over trading.

VIDEO LINK: http://www.puretick.com/video/react/

#24     Jun 2, 2009
  5. Today is Tuesday June 9th and your watching Pure Tick! Alex has just
    created a video about trading biases. Most traders like to talk about
    how their different long term biases. But sometimes you have to set them aside
    and let the market tell the story.

VIDEO LINK: http://www.puretick.com/video/cure/

#25     Jun 9, 2009
  6. mxjones

mxjones

Why do you post this so many times in so many forums? One time and one forum would suffice.

#26     Jun 9, 2009
  7. Each time we add a video to the list I have to post it to the end of the thread. You can not edit the thread or append to it after 30 minutes has gone by from the original post. Hope that answers your question.

#27     Jun 14, 2009
  8. Missed the above. Have to run a real business and can not catch every pervert that visits the site.

Dream on fatso.

You can fantasize about my genitals all you want but I assure you, there is no chance in hell you could ever come close.

Go back to your jealous, loser world, dirt bag. And leave the children alone.

Make comments about things you are familiar with, not what you make up in your sick mind.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 ( 1-877-465-6641 )

#28     Jun 23, 2009
  9. Was it really necessary to dust off this month old thread just to get the last word?

#29     Jun 23, 2009
  10. spinn

spinn

Why hasnt that Alex character been banned?

He is clearly mentally ill.

#30     Jun 23, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.