Over 300 Trading VIDEO Lessons

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Spectra, May 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I heard SuziePig is offering the first 25 PureTicker's to respond a FREE BJ and a box of Raisinets!

el pollo

#11     May 25, 2009
  2. hayman

hayman

Regardless of the sentiment (good or bad) about the vendor, a few of these videos are quite good. Some are extremely elementary, but some of the more advanced ones (I sampled a few) are actually pretty decent.

I, for one, don't believe in the trading room philosophy - you can keep that. However, education is always great, and if they have a service for education (rather than a $ 300 room), that might be something worthwhile to consider.

#12     May 25, 2009
  3. Hey Suzziepig,

Do you have a life?

It is funny but you post more about Puretick than I do.

And I own the business!

The other amazing thing is that for someone who admits on Elite Trader that you have never been a member, don't you feel quite stupid for all the criticism?

I criticize lots of things. But I have never criticised something I have never tried.

Your constant posting is truly appreciated. But you really should try to do something else in your life.

Like me for instance. Today I took my NEW AIRPLANE out for a flight just for the hell of it---just to reward myself for making a career out of this very tough business of trading.

While flying I actually thought of Elite Trader.

I did not speak to Geoff (Cajun to our room members) this weekend yet and was thinking about some creative way to stir up some of the Puretick groupies. Ya know, get you regulars angry so you can spend the next few evenings posting like mad and generating more interest in my web site.

And here I log on and see Geoff has made a couple of comments and the pack has gone ape again.

What a great business model, don't you agree?

Now think about this people.

I have an accounting degree, not a marketing degree.

Yet if I can understand the human mind as well as I do and get dozens of people to spend their whole weekend just salivating and waiting for one of us from Puretick to post something; then go wild with responses---do you think that same understanding of human nature helps in my trading?

You bet it does.

That is the one thing, in my opinion, that turned me around from being an unsuccessful trader to a consistently profitable one.

The good news is:

If I did it the rest of you can too.

The bad news is:

I did not do it overnight.

There are lots of jokes about 20 pt targets and 5 pt stops etc. but honestly, there are no magic indicators in this room.

The setups I look for are mostly setups based on failed patterns that trap traders.

That is my edge.

Unfortunately it is exactly the kind of trades that most traders will eschew.

They are hard to take. Like the top we called at 3:13PM on Friday.

We actually discussed this "fake out break out" a half hour before it happened.

It was a low volume, half the pit kind of trade where we alerted our room members to.

Even our trading room only had about 75 members in it at the time.

People were bailing for the weekend.

Yet the mkt was pushing slowly higher. The last trade before that was called long for a few points profit.

We said that this time instead of taking a break out long trade, we would be on an alert for a new high that would not hold. My suggestion was that if in 30 seconds after the new high the mkt was trading lower, then it would be a short.

Yes, the famous 20 pt. stop was in effect. But you did not need more than that. If after the high was put in the mkt went lower it could not take out the high again then you were to stay short.

If a new high was made again, you did not want that trade---take the small loss.

The small loss never materialized. The market kept going down.

Now the bad news.

Two members of our trading room emailed me over the weekend to quit.

Why?

They faded that call.

Maybe they read too many Suzzypig critiques on how fraudulent we are.

They both went long heavily and rode the market down.

Don't know why but this does happen. We lose lots of traders this way.

Maybe keeping risk low is a good idea gang?

If not you might not be in the room the next week.

That is why we do need to get new clients. Not every person has what it takes to be a professional trader. Not even people who are members of our trading room, I am sad to say.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 ( 1-877-465-6641 )

#13     May 25, 2009
  4. you had Mr. X of Futures Magazine sign up RECENTLY but you can ALREADY state that he is doing quite well trading your signals? What is your sampling size and confidence level?

I never read anything related to your company but some of your statements that I came across seem you lean yourself very far out the window...to say the least....

#14     May 25, 2009
  5. you made my day buddy...almost...;-)

#15     May 25, 2009
  6. Thanks for the Profit Navigation endorsement, but when I talk about Puretick I talk about a trading education service that has been around since October 2006.

Our goal at Puretick is to teach people how to trade for themselves.

Try to understand the difference.

I have been trading/investing since 1975. So if you want to compare track records and the effectiveness of advice, make sure you know what you are talking about.

I will put up my performance, advice, track records and effectiveness against anyone on the planet.

You are some idiot that popped up on the internet and you want to challenge me?

You got to be kidding.

Where are your credentials?

Who are you?

Some unnamed clown with a nick name and a computer?

Chris Hansen of To Catch a Predator deals with stuff like that every day. Looks like I have to as well.

I have survived over 30 years in this business and fly by night critics are about as effective against me as gnats on an elephant.

About the only thing you can do is stir up more business to check me out.

You are half correct in pointing out that there are two ways we help our clients.

Puretick will work with people who can be around a trading platform all day.

Profit Navigation is for people who obviously want some risk capital managed by another.

And I go on this site to mentally slap around ignorant posters who have no idea what they are talking about.

If you want to check out PROFITABLE TRADING CALLS, LOG INTO

PURETICK.COM

After you have done that---then you can make comments.

Otherwise you look pretty stupid making comments that are completely wrong.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 ( 1-877-465-6641 )

#16     May 25, 2009
  7. limau2

limau2

Alex,

tq for the trading videos.

ps. I dont need a plane, but a sports car will do just fine. ;-)

#17     May 26, 2009
  8. I'm a veteran and from a military family that has family members that has seen combat and has many around me.

Note: I was lucky...didn't serve during war time although I've served in a few hot spots.

Usually the saying is have a "Good Memorial Day" considering it is a HOLIDAY (observance) where most get together with families, friends, loved ones et cetera for barbecues, picnics, concerts, parades, fireworks and sporting events.

Yeah...it's one of the best times of the year to remember our fallen and to have lots of fun in honor of them.

I've also seen veterans use words like "Happy Memorial Day", "Jolly Memorial Day, "Merry Memorial Day" et cetera depending upon the country and family history.

By the way, anybody see the Indianpolis 500 race and its festivals that's associated with Memorial Day ?

http://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/

Great Race.

#18     May 26, 2009
  9. On a side note, I just noticed that Day Trade Team ( http://www.daytradeteam.com/ ) is now out of business. I know a few traders who paid for life time memberships :(

Geoff / Cajun

#19     May 26, 2009
  10. I must be missing something because if they were profitable traders...

It shouldn't matter if their website services had only one client or 1000's of clients considering it only cost less than $200 (annual fee via the host they were using) to park their website. :confused:

Regardless, one of them (Andy) now has his own trading site something like a variation of twitter while the others post frequently at his site...

All posting their trades.

I suspect their preparing to launch a new site aimed at traders that has the feel of twitter considering they call themselves founders of the new site.

By the way, I first heard about them when they were interviewed about the markets on CNBC several years ago...

That's when their business got a big boost.

Mark

#20     May 26, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.