Over 300 Trading VIDEO Lessons

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Spectra, May 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merry Memorial Day,

Good news!

We've just finished posting and reorganizing the archive of Pure
    Tick day trading videos. You need not be a member to view these links! There are
    over 300 training videos you can watch. The skill level ranges from newbie
    all the way to pro. Click on the link below to see a categorized list:

HTML VIDEO LISTING: http://www.puretick.com/BB2/viewtopic.php?p=438

Tomorrow we kick off a new week of trading, hot and heavy.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

2. Bankster

Bankster

Lol ...

Only took you 39 seconds to post something unhelpful and totally negative.

Some of these videos are helpful, some are not. Depends on what you already know.

But thanks for your input.

BK

3. Your trading wont be improved by being angry. Your insults puzzle me but they don't effect our trading so your just wasting moments in your life.

We recently had the former CFO/ COO of Futures Magazine sign up for the service. He says its the best room he's ever been in.

His other products include FutureSource, Commodity Price Charts, and Future Link (delayed quote service)

He's doing quite well trading the signals. I realize its tough for a lot of newbies to learn any method, in addition to Alex's.

On that note, I'm redoing the member area to add a lot more instruction and newbie type of step by step guides. I'll even let you check it out. Since your totally anti-PureTick, if you like it then it should be damn good.

See everyone later. Have to make dinner.

Geoff

4. I read in Variety magazine that Henry Winkler aka "The Fonz" signed up for the room and is doing well with the signals.....AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

el pollo

5. Your bullshit does not work with me.

You and I both know your organization is a trading failure but you are making money due to the make believe track record.

Pureprick, spam and scam!

6. It is maybe more healthy to NOT watch those video's since your partner Alex Wasilewski can't turn a profit in REAL LIFE trading

APRIL : -0.82 %

www.profitnavigation.com

7. lol

8. A) I've been making good $ off his trading calls for over 3 years and

B) I'm pretty sure Alex did not join partners with that site you speak of until the trading month of May 2009

C) I'm going to be trading the same way regardless.

9. Those who can trade, trade

Those who can't trade, teach

Those who can both trade and teach - are truly gifted market operators

Not sure about these guys - but would definitely love to see their recent trading performance

10. lindq

lindq

I never quite thought of Memorial Day as being merry.

Nor, I suspect, did the hundreds of thousands of men and women who died so that we can enjoy our freedoms.

#10     May 25, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.