Over 150 Sheriffs (and growing) Refuse to Enforce New Federal Gun Control....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Al Sharpton just chewed out one of these Sheriffs (Paul Balboa )on his show.

The Sheriff said that none of the Obamas 23 executive orders are unconstitutional and if a gun control bill is passed by Congress he will enforce it

#61     Jan 25, 2013
  2. No shit if it ever came to picking a side I wouldn't side with the right wing traitors, my loyalty will be to my country. It isn't going to happen though. All it will take is one of these sherriffs to be faced with a federal felony charge and then we will see the lack of conviction in their words. They are all talk.

#62     Jan 25, 2013
  3. wjk

wjk

What if the leadership of your country abandoned or ignored the constitution? Who would the real traitors be? Those who still respect the constitution, including those who take oaths, or those who say the constitution is outdated and no longer needed?

#63     Jan 25, 2013
  4. Agreed 100 %

#64     Jan 25, 2013
  5. The constitution isnt abandoned or ignored unless the Supreme Court says it is and The President disregards their ruling,Obama has never done that

local sheriffs or disgruntled citizens don't decide what is constitutional

#65     Jan 25, 2013
  6. wjk

wjk

Agreed. The prez just found out he doesn't decide what is constitutional, too.

#66     Jan 25, 2013
  7. You are just wasting your time talking to these people. I support my country also. All of it. These individuals don't really give a shit deep down, although they talk a mighty big game on the internet. No one has taken sides except this "big-arrow and AK, so you know what you are dealing with. They are on record.

#67     Jan 25, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Projection, you'll gift wrap your AK47 like the pussy you are. I won't.

#68     Jan 25, 2013
  9. wjk

wjk

I support my country too. I'm sick of the trashing conservatives and libertarians take and have been taking from the left since this guy got elected, and I want clarification if the conservatives and libertarians are now being considered traitors.

#69     Jan 25, 2013

10. according to assclowns like big arrow and AK they are.

#70     Jan 25, 2013