Over 150 Sheriffs (and growing) Refuse to Enforce New Federal Gun Control....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jan 25, 2013.

1. no little douchebag, you "are" the one who said you would join the "union" to put down the insurrection. Fool.

#51     Jan 25, 2013
  2. btw : Collaborators get the knife first azzhole, just thought you should know.

#52     Jan 25, 2013
  3. Saying I will join the military to fight against another confederate style uprising isn't talking tough fool

#53     Jan 25, 2013
  4. :D :D

#54     Jan 25, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Doesn't IQ-47 remind you of the fat kid in grade school that everybody picked on? He had maybe one nerdy friend and had trouble keeping up in class. He was always trying to be more than he really was by giving himself tough nick names like ninja warrior or AK Forty Seven. He thought he knew everything and was always embellishing his knowledge, especially about extreme things like what the authorities will do to you if you do this or that.

In my classes his name was Bernard G. (I'll spare him the use of his last name). Last I heard of Bernard after high school was that he was packing an illegal hand gun and pulled it on someone and went to jail. I don't know what became of the poor bastard after that.

Sound familiar, IQ-47?

#55     Jan 25, 2013

6. Clinton won the election after the shutdown

#56     Jan 25, 2013
  7. Poor lil Iq 47 doesn't know he looks like an idiot because he has so many people on ignore.

#57     Jan 25, 2013

8. Yes it does piss poor

#58     Jan 25, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Lol @ "Marshall Law".

#59     Jan 25, 2013
  10. LOL !!!

#60     Jan 25, 2013