Over 100 Million People in U.S. Now Receiving Some Form Of Federal Welfare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheDudeofLife, Aug 8, 2012.

1. http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/over-100-million-now-receiving-federal-welfare_649589.html

"This is not just Americans, however. "These figures include not only citizens, but non-citizens as well," according to the committee."

How is it logical to have the above while promoting an open borders policy ? Mix this in with low skilled labor jobs leaving the country, and you can see why we are in such a mess.

I blame Lyndon Johnson and Ted Kennedy for setting us on this path.

2. You have to remember, that if you make under $36k per year and have even 1 child, you are going to get the child tax credit which is probably what they are considering welfare. It's not like they are just sitting at home all day,smoking weed and waiting for their checks.

3. Having a household income of less than $36,000 with a child is a problem in itself.

4. Mav88

Mav88

Exactly how the libs want it, the ass holes won.

5. Ricter

Ricter

Not how I want it. Bring back the WPA, I say.

6. Depends where you live.

7. Yeah, but you're an idiot and everybody informed about it knows the WPA was just a wasteful vote buying scheme.

So just cutting to the chase and letting helicopter ben do his thing is more likely to happen.

8. Eight

Eight

Get on the dole while there still is one!

9. pspr

pspr

Obama's goal is 51% of the population on welfare so the democraps get a majority of the votes.

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Perhaps the republicans should clean up their states before commenting on welfare.

#10     Aug 9, 2012