Over 1 million in capital to trade with???

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by brandonr008, Dec 18, 2010.

1. cstfx

cstfx

bull shit. Read the fucking thread completely before you spew ignorance.

#31     Dec 19, 2010
  2. So let me get this straight. This guy has millions of dollars, access to different brokerages and lots of resources, but comes on here to solicit advice from strangers...some of the strangers here are obvious hacks and trolls. Either this guy is another hack, a troll or just an idiot.

Honestly, why not have conversations with the guys at the prop firms and brokerages directly then solicit advice from a bunch of unknown handles and aliases whose only credibility is what they have developed on ET.

This post is a joke...

#32     Dec 19, 2010
  3. jjf

jjf

of course it is

#33     Dec 19, 2010
  4. rBurns

rBurns

pls try not to trip over your own BS
    This is very hard to fathem with i mil in capital
    As far as IB.. I do have a account there but never really used it to much.. Did notice one time they sold stock 15 mins before the close so I would not have a create a daytrading margin call.

#34     Dec 19, 2010
  5. Sorry about the ignorant moronic responses. This place is the soup kitchen of finance where all the losers, degenerates and fast buck artists filter down to. Kinda like Florida in the real world.

#35     Dec 19, 2010
  6. lazar206

lazar206

[Currently I have over 1 million of cash to trade with, I have been trading with the Schwabs, TD, and so on.. And of course I do trade futures but I mainly like to trade stocks and options...
    [/B][/QUOTE]

Brandon,

If you want to get some answers and have some credibility, I would suggest giving more details; what you have been doing for the last 10 years, how did your returns look like over that time, which brokerages have you been usingand what didn’t you like about them , what are you trying to accomplish. If you have been so successful until now why do you want to change it??

You say you are trading up to 10,000 option contacts a month, lets assume an average of .30 per contract that would be 300k a month.. that’s seems like ALOT for a 1M account. I am sure if you explain your self better you will get better answers

#36     Dec 19, 2010
  7. So let me get this straight. This guy has millions of dollars, access to different brokerages and lots of resources, but comes on here to solicit advice from strangers..

Umm Red Flag you think?

Welcome to LaLa Land and Clown City. However, there are a few on here, that are worth more than that and trade very well. They tend to talk about other things and bout very little Trading.

#37     Dec 19, 2010
  8. the1

the1

That about nails it. Those who are successful don't particularly care to talk about their success. They tend to spend more time in the political or economic threads. My guess is the OP has had some rapid success as of late and see's $ signs ringing in his head. He's dreaming big. At the get-go who doesn't?

Oh and ummm....that would be Ass Clown City :D

#38     Dec 19, 2010
  9. Some people are shaken if somebody posts in forum "I have $1 million". Many forum members have $1 million or more.

#39     Dec 20, 2010
  10. Occam

Occam

Of the firms that will take $1m, I'd say ones to check out include Fortis Brokerage (now owned by CS?), MFGlobal, and UBS. You would need to phone this type of firm and talk about what you want to do to get pricing etc.

It's my understanding that IB may internalize your order flow (they call it "price improvement" :D), though not nearly as severely as Ameritrade/Etrade/etc., which I think PFOF or internalize approaching 100% of all customer orders.

#40     Dec 20, 2010