Over 1 million in capital to trade with???

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by brandonr008, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Madoff has time on his hands...:D

NiN

#21     Dec 19, 2010
  2. jjf

jjf

Tricky sum of cash really.
    Too small to do much with and a little too large to use up as lunch money.

It is probably best that you run it into the 10 - 20M range and then get back to us here at ET.

#22     Dec 19, 2010
  3. Some of you guys are quite funny,,, It would be nice to get some serious answers, so far really only one that IB might be a place to check out..Thanks for the info I will look into it..

If u think I am full of BS no problem, I am sure I will get the answers I am looking for..

I also have never traded on portfolio margin and I know there are a few brokers that will let u trade with portfolio margin.. Any one have any experience with this?

Yes I see all the time I am getting screwed by td, etrade getting paid for there order flow.... Able to trade Arca and Nasdaq threw most major borkers but they still play there games with me..

I trade about 5000-10000 option contracts a month.. With etrade my rate I pay with them isn't really about how much I trade its with the understanding I hold a lot of capital with them...

#23     Dec 19, 2010
  4. at 10x initial investment why ask anyone for advice. you should be mentoring :D

#24     Dec 19, 2010
  5. I think you masturbate in front of your pc, but quietly so your mom doesn't notice.

#25     Dec 19, 2010
  6. WTF...

I don't have an ebonics translator installed on Chrome, but let's assume that you're actually dumb enough to trade 5000 trips with E-Trade. I can't even imagine what you're paying on assignments.

Stop posting. Open an interactivebrokers.com account.

#26     Dec 19, 2010
  7. jjf

jjf

More sad than funny really.

Unlike everyone else, whose learning experiences precede their cash flow in trading, you present yourself as having mastered the concept without gaining any experience.

It is no wonder that you are now stuck with the awkward situation of accumulating 1M without accumulating the knowledge that accompanies it.

That is why I have suggested that you push on to 10M and beyond, before you lay your dilemmas before our little community again.

Nothing funny about solid advice given.

Push on regardless

#27     Dec 19, 2010
  8. It's weird when somebody with only 8 posts start to boast about having $1M+
    Take it as you want.

#28     Dec 19, 2010
  9. he wasn't boasting. Its your dumbass that took it that way.

ET is such a joke now. A guy comes on here looking for a decent answer and all you morons can do is be jealous and hate on him.

Whether he has a million or not, he asked a question, and nobody had the decency to respond.

#29     Dec 19, 2010
  10. jjf

jjf

not true, he has being given a couple of decent answers

#30     Dec 19, 2010