Over 1 million in capital to trade with???

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by brandonr008, Dec 18, 2010.

1. It pains me to agree with you, I think you are both full of shit and have flapjack manboobs!

#11     Dec 19, 2010
  2. I call bs when someone says they have 7 figures and are just starting to worry about where their money is safe. Where have you been the last 3 years? Not one avearge, high net worth retail customer lost 1 dime due to broker failure in the biggest financial crisis ever!

Go buy some more god and siver and a reynolds hat bro!

#12     Dec 19, 2010
  3. Hey man..

Think what u want.. I am not on here to waste my time nor anyone else.

I explained myself quite clearly in my post.. I do and have been trading retail with the bigger firms.. I know there are retail firms out there that wont play the games that the big firms do..

Yes I do have the capital I say.. Do I need a prop firm to trade with.. Not really, but would be nice to find a firm I trust that I could put some capital into and do some trading with them..

Would I just throw a million at some prop firm.. NO WAY.. Some capital with a prop firm and some with a good retail firm that isnt going to jerk me around might be the plan..

I am a very big trader on Silver futures and mining stocks.. In fact about 75% of my trading the past 6 months has been in the metal markets.. Have u seen the move in Silver the last 4 months??? If so I think u can understand how I have the capital I say do.. Take a look at SLW,HL,SVM, EXK and so on..

I am flat right now but will be getting very long Gold and Silver futures and some small cap miners quite soon..

And yeah once I get what I am doing more in order I will start some type of hedge fund.. I already manage several accounts.. But want to take what I do for myself and others to the next level..

Peace.......

#13     Dec 19, 2010
  4. Brandon, anyone who can say with <b>100% certainty</b> that you don't have the capital you say you do is a fool. The same goes for anyone who's 100% certain that you <i>do</i> have it.

Ignore the envious haters, and welcome to ET. :p

#14     Dec 19, 2010
  5. Rearden Metal

Thanks!!!

Now I hope I can get back on topic and get some good answers to my questions... I came on here to get some good answers and to expand what I am already doing.. Thanks again

Brandon

#15     Dec 19, 2010
  6. I think you're a dreamer, and are thinking about 'what if'. I think you papertraded that shit a few months and you're acting as it was real money.

If I'm wrong and you are honest than you know exactly what to do, call up the big guys, fly over to them and talk to them in the face. You'll get what you want eventually. Just ask them. If you don't want to see them and don't want to fly over, dream on then, and hey, enjoy the dream. It's yours.

#16     Dec 19, 2010
  7. On commissions.

Yes you paid $4.95 on an order, what you didn't pay in commissions , u paid in order flow where they routed that shit to citadel , they picked off $50 off your $50k order (1 cent off of 5000 shares) . So your real commission was probbaly $50-60 , but $4.95 was just a fasacade making you feel all fuzzy and warm inside you got a deal.

There is no $4.95 free lunch, you are paying it either upfront (interactive brokers .005 per stock) or you are paying it through orderflow.

#17     Dec 19, 2010
  8. brandonr008, how many option contracts do you trade per month in order to get that $0.25 options rate?

#18     Dec 19, 2010
  9. It is not what you say ....it is how you say it....you have given yourself away...

Naive and juvenile...sorry:mad:

NiN

#19     Dec 19, 2010
  10. Shagi

Shagi

I have $30 million raised from $300 and have been trading for 60 years and I need advice from ETeers on how I should use my money, who is a good broker. Help anyone!!!!!!

#20     Dec 19, 2010