Outstanding Dialogue on 9/11 Truthers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Mvector

Mvector

have a good one - cheers!

Al Qaeda: The Six Billion Dollar Ruse in the Global War on Terror

February 9, 2012

Part I

On February 7, the Air Force Times posted an article quoting Michael A. Sheehan, the assistant secretary of defense for special operations and low intensity conflict at the Pentagon.

“Quite frankly, we, the American people, were asleep at the switch, the U.S. government, prior to 9/11. So an organization that wasn’t that good looked really great on 9/11,” Sheehan told the annual Special Operations, Low Intensity Conflict Planning Conference.

“Everyone looked to the skies every day after 9/11 and said, ‘When is the next attack?’ And it didn’t come, partly because al-Qaida wasn’t that capable. They didn’t have other units here in the U.S. … Really, they didn’t have the capability to conduct a second attack.”

more - http://www.infowars.com/al-qaeda-the-six-billion-dollar-ruse-in-the-global-war-on-terror/

#61     Feb 9, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

If Mvector was infact a student of AMST4WA (I know he isnt) imagine how much fun it would be watching what goes on in that trading room....

They are probably sitting their with tinfoil hats on and both of them have loaded shotguns on their desk just in case the bilderbergs come to take them out.... One day there is going to be a creek in the floor, and one of them will think the other one is plotting against him, and he will pull the trigger......

When ever they are offside and averaging down on a trade, they probably think it is a massive conspiracy orchestrated by the government to take them out, and shut them up.....

"Dont worry Mvector, we just need to double down a couple more times, the government will run out of buying power eventually"

I would pay good money to be able to watch and listen to what goes on in that office for a day :D

#62     Feb 10, 2012