Outstanding Dialogue on 9/11 Truthers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Yeah, within a minute of my suggestion to try and post simultaneously.

AMT is on the lunatic fringe, there is no debating that. Why would anyone find it surprising that he has a long history of aliases that are supposed "students" that all post links to infowars and martingale into "delta" trades.

#51     Feb 9, 2012
  2. Mvector

Mvector

I am not one of his students and I already told you I learned Delta trading from a trader named Kyle. A bunch of you have flown the coop on this one - LOL!

You must be an ET "truther" - LOL!

#52     Feb 9, 2012
  3. The big LOL's are an AMT giveaway.

So Chris, put up another infowars link for us.

#53     Feb 9, 2012
  4. Mvector

Mvector

I talked about this before when you asked me - I use a fixed dollar amount stop on a per trade basis - $2500 for ES.

I work liquidity into positions as I see fit until I get to $2500 stop out or a minumum of 2 - 1 reward to risk profit. If my max excursion in trade was $1700 then I trade until I make minimum $3400 profit. I just don't trade single entry, single target, single stop trades - I like trading my way better.

#54     Feb 9, 2012
  5. Mvector

Mvector

that was so scientific - i can find numerous LOL through out ET.

#55     Feb 9, 2012
  6. I think it's a decent way to trade. I chatted with Chris about it (and his various aliases). Then again, I saw him get pretty leveraged up with his "add's" at wider scales and disappear a few times.

#56     Feb 9, 2012
  7. Just a bit hard to believe that Chris and his student both share an obsession with cut and pasting infowars links.

Maybe you should have thought that thru a bit more when you created another alias.

#57     Feb 9, 2012
  8. Mvector

Mvector

it took me time to trade this way - nothing you will learn just on paper. I had to see how this works and work out parameters for myself - it makes good sense to me and can be done with a thought out plan.

I know kyle and I talked about the pros and cons of trading dynamic positions when I met their group - I was able to see how much potential it had before I tried it for myself, watching it traded live made it click for me.

#58     Feb 9, 2012
  9. Mvector

Mvector

I don't know any of that group who posts infowars links? I saw all the ones AMT posted in past and I started posting them since I think the stories are good to think about - MSM will never tell you most of those stories - needs to get out, make people think.

#59     Feb 9, 2012
  10. Mvector

Mvector