Outstanding Dialogue on 9/11 Truthers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

When called out by Tsing Tao, MVECTOR literally quit posting, and then 5 minutes later there IS LIKE 15 posts coming out by AMST4WA, right after the accusation, and this is after 5 months of him not posting..... LOL

There is no doubt that they are the same person......

#41     Feb 8, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Check the timeline of when he started posting again, and when Mvector quit posting......

I couldnt care less, as i have changed my own handle a couple times, i just dont like people lying to me.....

#42     Feb 8, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

No worries. I ignore mvector now LOL.

#43     Feb 8, 2012
  4. Mvector

Mvector

I already told you yesterday I am not AMT - he already responded too - not sure why you have such an emotional response to this, are you a lady by chance? Seriously!

#44     Feb 9, 2012
  5. Mvector

Mvector

I read many of his posts in the past - I don't ever recall any former traders he worked with mentioning anything your talking about. I think you have resorted to making up stuff.

#45     Feb 9, 2012
  6. Mvector

Mvector

We would never have this without 9/11 and all the terrible laws since that time - Patriot Act - NDAA -

DHS To Launch Insurgent-Tracking Drones Inside America

Technology used to hunt enemy combatants in Afghanistan will be used for “non-emergency incidents” within the U.S.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Department of Homeland Security plans to spend up to $50 million dollars on a spy system that has been used to hunt insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan for the purposes of “emergency and non-emergency incidents” within the United States.

The DHS is seeking four contractors to provide “aerial remote sensing” services, using LIDAR (Light Detection And Ranging) technology fitted to drones or manned aircraft that will provide surveillance capability for “homeland security missions,” as well as “management of emergency incidents by Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) regional offices, joint field offices and by state and local government.”

“DHS believes these airborne images are essential for homeland defense missions, such as planning for National Special Security Events (Super Bowls or a national political conventions come to mind); enhancing border, port and airport security; as well as performing critical infrastructure inventories and assessments,” reports Government Security News, adding that the technology will be used for “emergency and non-emergency incidents nationwide.”

The DHS expects successful contractors to “ensure imagery can be acquired, processed and delivered in 48 hours or less and the ability to support simultaneous missions in multiple geographic locations.”

more - http://www.infowars.com/dhs-to-launch-insurgent-tracking-drones-inside-america/

#46     Feb 9, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It's a good thing you posted this, because I have both of them on ignore and would never have known!

#47     Feb 9, 2012
  8. How about you call up AMT4SWA or "text him" and post simultaneously. Set a time and just do it to dispel any further controversy.

Some of us have a hard time believing that AMT and his students share the same proclivity to cut and paste infowars articles all day long.

#48     Feb 9, 2012
  9. You're telling me that when you (or AMT) set those scales to get shorter as the market rallies, you aren't martingaling?

I've seen a few of his other aliases do those exact trades. Of course, every alias of AMT is one of his "students". This bullshit is getting old.

#49     Feb 9, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I noticed this in another thread, I don't know they are the same but thought the post times interesting.

[​IMG]

#50     Feb 9, 2012