Outstanding Dialogue on 9/11 Truthers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Nice try there Mav........

An October 2006 New York Times/CBS poll found that a paltry 16% of Americans thought the government was telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks, meaning 84% doubted the accuracy of the official story.

A May 2006 Zogby poll found that over 70 million Americans supported a new investigation into 9/11 and less than half of the American public trusted the official 9/11 story or believed the attacks were adequately investigated. The figure supporting a new investigation rose to 51% of Americans in a September 2007 poll. In addition, the same poll found that 67% also faulted the 9/11 Commission for not investigating anomalous collapse of World Trade Center 7.

As far back as August 2004, another Zogby poll established the fact that half of New Yorkers believe there was government complicity in 9/11.

#21     Feb 8, 2012
  2. To be CONNED or not to be CONNED....that is the question!

The govt CON JOB story is a complete SCAM....MANY see right through it when they actually do some DUE DILLIGENCE in the FACTS.

I really don't care who does or does not think 9/11 was a complete CON JOB....you will find out the truth one day whether you like it or not.

ENJOY! :cool:

#22     Feb 8, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Just finished watching this, Im amazed how restrained Tucker Carlson is. This guy is so typical of the 9/11 truthers, just flailing out and pointing out minor inconsistencies as if that proves we took down our own buildings..., then tossing out random names as if they are intricately involved, and playing them off as "experts"..... but they can never come back to the simplest points, like "how would it be possible to cover this up" Funny stuff.... Im amazed how well restrained Carlson is as that guy just flails out..... Funniest part was when Carlson called him on who that chick was, who Scott Ledge was claiming she worked for th CIA....

#23     Feb 8, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah. The guy started off really nice at the beginning and then he just loses control and starts shouting out names and organizations he knows nothing about. I love it when Tucker asked what private equity was? The guy said they make money off wars. LOL. I mean come on man, he didn't even know. And the pivotal question I thought and it's the same one I've always asked truthers myself, why hasn't any one come forward? Not a single person. All these thousands and thousands of people in on it and ten years later, not one book, not one interview, not one statement. Nothing. LOL.

Oh yeah, they don't want to be killed. LOL. The irony is, if you know a secret, the most dangerous thing you can do is not tell anyone. Then they can kill you without anyone knowing. As soon as you come out and reveal yourself, they can't touch you! If they kill you after the fact, it will only prove you were right!

#24     Feb 8, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Hey AMST4WA do you really want us to believe that Mvector coincidentally quit posting altogether right after me and Tsing Tao pointed out that you are him, and that coincidentally you decided to make the first 15 posts you have made in 5 months, right afterwords, and he has not posted since?

You truthers might have a little more credibility if you didnt spend so much time lying.....

#25     Feb 8, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, somehow the same government who cant stop people named "mickey mouse" from voting in elections, are capable of a massive conspiracy that would require thousands of people to keep quiet..... LOL its comical.....

This is why i always get a kick out of alex jones..... supposedly he is exposing these massive conspiracies, but for some reason, the government just keeps on allowing him to live, and expose their evil plans, and he has no fear for his own life, and they allow him to keep talking to millions of people daily.....

But apparently they iced everyone who was involved in 9/11.... :D

#26     Feb 8, 2012
  7. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Who says that they WANT TO STOP MICKEY MOUSE from voting in elections?

#27     Feb 8, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's interesting.

#28     Feb 8, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

They can't stop 12 year kids from hacking into the pentagon. Is that better for you.

#29     Feb 8, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Btw, why did Tucker Carlson even keep going with this interview? Why would he let this idiot shout him down, and act like an asshole, when this guy is a nobody? Why did he give this jackoff the time of day?

#30     Feb 8, 2012