Outside Reversal on Cain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Given how the use of that technology is so contemptible, one would expect that republican candidates, even a rep president, would not use it... ?

#21     Oct 20, 2011
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

+1

#22     Oct 20, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

I couldnt care less if him or any other president wants to use a teleprompter for reading their speeches.

It is when there is absolutely no substance behind the person making the speech that i start to worry.

#23     Oct 20, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hence the reason I KNEW Obama was completely full of shit the first time I heard him speak three years ago. All rhetoric and zero substance.

But hey he had some good chants and buzz words.

"Hope and Change, Yes We can..."

You know, for those mindless sheeple who were dumb enough to fall for it.

#24     Oct 20, 2011
  5. Food is already exempt you stupid moron. I said that you have a choice buy used and avoid the sales tax if you HAVE TO.
    Welcome to ignore list you dumb fag.

#25     Oct 21, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

I was one of the ones dumb enough to buy into it to an extent. I didnt vote, because i believed that Obama would wind down all these wars, where as McCain would get us into a bunch of new ones. Low and behold a couple years later, Obama has gotten us into just about every war imaginable, on top of saddling us with one piece of shit legislation after another, of which the height of insanity was Obamacare.

I wont make the same mistake again.

#26     Oct 21, 2011
  7. Exactly, when McCain picked Palin he lost any chance of getting the independent vote. Romney's best chance if he gets the nod would be picking Christie as a running mate. Both are moderate and both could win independent voters.

#27     Oct 21, 2011
  8. Are you really convinced that independents want a moderate leadership ?
    I despise Reps and Dems equally and want them to go . I don't want moderate anything.

#28     Oct 21, 2011
  9. And yet you give him an A+ on foreign policy. Sorry, you just completely contradicted yourself.

#29     Oct 21, 2011
  10. Moderate no longer works. Centrist no longer works.

Real decisions need to be made, not some kick the can for another four years hoping you can score points with empty rhetoric and blame the other guys.

This is a time for real leaders with outside the box, NON status quo, statist bullshit.

#30     Oct 21, 2011