Outside down day for CAT?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Jordan, May 29, 2003.

1. Jordan

Jordan

This is an interesting development. Support right now coming from the popular averages.

2. doh! CAT took a huge hit today. :eek: Nice, steep, downwards slope on GOOD volume. Good going Jordan!!

Have you covered, Jordan?

CAT did bounce off of ~50 a few times the last couple of montha. Tough call....

I dont foresee CAT doing much tomm. It'll either be a FLAT day or CAT will head downhill again, IMO.

What do you think Jordan? SHORT the FARM on CAT?

Good Luck!

3. Jordan

Jordan

Hi isu,

Wow did that one ever work out! I shorted 2K at 52.27 yesterday when it was just under the intraday major averages. There is no way I expected to get all that out of it. I was hoping for 51.50 area... not 50.50! That extra buck was a true bonus. I'm playing in a golf scramble today, and while I stink as a golfer, it is still more fun if I am not in any positions so I covered the GM and the CAT near the close.

Btw, did you read that article by the guy from Warburg talking about the likelihood of at least one of the Big Three going BK? That's crazy talk I think... but in my lifetime I never thought I would see XRX sell for under 5, AMR and UAL ch. 11, or a $5 cup of coffee at a corner cafe.

Good luck today. :)

PS - nice going Tues on your GM short!