Outlook Indicator

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Coner1980, Aug 5, 2021.

1. This is an interesting free indicator for MT4 and MT5 that can be used for free, I leave the files. I cannot add under MT5 because the forum does not support ex5 files. You can download version for MT5 from https://fxmerge.com/community-outlook

outlook-indicator1.png

2. maxinger

maxinger

There are thousands of free and not-free indicators available from the internet, trading platforms....
    Readers can easily download those indicators.
    However, most of those are useless/questionable quality.
    I am sure readers are keen to download useful/reliable indictor.

For the OP to add value, you should test it out yourself.
    and if you find that the indicator is great, by all means, go post the results in this forum.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    NumberZ and murray t turtle like this.
  3. Handle123

Handle123

I use the greatest indicator= Price.

murray t turtle and maxinger like this.
  4. Yes there are many free indicators on the Internet, but not outlook indicator, and this one is connected to the entire FX Merge community, so you can see the % of positions open for buy and sell, and then decide whether to open buy like everyone else or maybe it is better to sell:) As the FX Merge community grows, the information will become more accurate. In website is also available more free tools, such as Trade Copier MT4-MT5 which you can download for free.

5. maxinger

maxinger

and I use the greatest indicator - the invisible one.

6. mab81

mab81

Thank you for sharing this. It works well.

7. The number of new users is increasing every day so it's only a matter of time before this indicator will be a very good and free source of information to see how many positions there are to buy and sell.

8. mab81

mab81

Now FX Merge are working on the preparation of a new free Risk Reward tool and it will be available in a few days. Good news!

9. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I just added support for ex5 files here so that shouldn't be a problem moving forward. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Coner1980 and NumberZ like this.
  10. Thanks a lot.

#10     Sep 29, 2021