Out Today Market Making Scalping Manual

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JigsawTrading, Jan 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajt1970

ajt1970

Very interesting info. here. I'd be very interested in learning more about the Reddit trader you mentioned if you'd care to share. Are any of his videos currently available at all?

#71     Jul 6, 2020
  2. JessieL

JessieL

Hi Padawan. Thanks for sharing this! I've missed this post before - it does indeed include a lot of interesting info. As it was just mentioned yesterday, if you could share some more stuff on this it could be really helpful. I also understand you do not want to share anything negative here but the stuff on "another DOM scalper educator who charges to watch him trade" would be of great value to me, as I have been spending considerable amount of money on his education. While I can clearly see that some of these techniques do not work anymore, some addional insight would be very helpful. If you do not feel like sharing it here and would be happy to take it offline, it would be very glad to contact you offline - please let me know. If not, then I fully understand. Thank you.

#72     Jul 6, 2020
  3. Interesting comment.

"Peter has been progressively losing his reputation and his clients and users trust by associating himself and trying to profit of promoting some of the “educators” and products"

This process of reaching out to industry professionals and transferring their knowledge to our users has been very popular.

We are growing and so your assessment of us damaging our business by partnering with industry professionals is the exact opposite of the situation on the ground.

#73     Sep 17, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.