Out Today Market Making Scalping Manual

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JigsawTrading, Jan 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

The bottom line is that this "guide" is just another money-making scheme offered by a vendor who isn't making much money. And it's obvious they aren't making a load of money or they wouldn't be hawking stuff like this on the internet. Neither Davies nor Norden ever trade live or even produce a track record. That says everything you need to know about "educators". Ask for a tax return demonstrating that their methodology actually generates a substantial income. Ask why you don't see them trading day in and day out live. You don't see it because they don't do it! EOM.

#61     Jun 14, 2020
    Scalping_Padawan likes this.
  2. Great analysis from someone that hasn't seen the content.

As "Neither Davies nor Norden ever trade live or even produce a track record" - you do know Gary has his own hedge fund right? Are you saying it's a SIM hedge fund?

Anyway, you are nothing if not consistent.

A successful business is all about trading items of value for money.

We've been doing that since 2011 and we'll continue to do so. If people didn't find our products of value, our reputation would be in tatters & we'd be out of business. Instead we grow each year.

There's always naysayers and doubters. People that have been burnt over & over again and presume everything is a scam.

Everybody knows this. But thanks for bumping the thread.

#62     Jun 19, 2020
  3. Can I be Princess Leia?

#63     Jun 19, 2020
  4. Wow ZTrader888 and Scalping Padawan...you guys have actually uncovered a lot of the material funny enough!

Yeah its not worth the price. Feels like a ripoff to me. Its pretty basic (but important) stuff. Putting it into practice may require the pricey mentoring.

lol there is no mention of toxic order flow or anything like that. There is no calculation for value either. Its really quite basic and Scalping Padawan has actually covered all of it but its probably padded and explained better in the manual.

#64     Jun 22, 2020
  5. It is 2020. I would not dare subject you to any gender role that you do not agree with!!!

#65     Jun 22, 2020
  6. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

As "Neither Davies nor Norden ever trade live or even produce a track record" - you do know Gary has his own hedge fund right? Are you saying it's a SIM hedge fund?

Sure. With zero statistics. http://nnsquared.com/our-approach/

Your type of salesmanship is partially the reason why so many new traders fail. You NEVER demonstrate that YOU can actually do what you're selling to them.

When you and Mr. Norden do a one week live trading video using that PDF, you might gain some credibility. I don't see that happening any time soon. The reason? Because you can't do it profitability. If the information in that PDF was so robust, you'd be out there shouting in real time "Look! I can do it and so can you!!".

And do I know what's in the book? Sure. Everything neither one of you can do live. BS.

#66     Jun 23, 2020
  7. I think Norden is a high trust educator, I just don't think that what he is teaching is all that unique. I think his philosophy and language make it sound unique, but also overhyped.

I'm a Jigsaw customer and I think that Peter's role is not as a guru teacher, but as a guy who has gone around to a ton of educators and siphoned off order flow information to present to the retail crowd. I can appreciate that Jigsaw has high-quality education, but the trader must do the work to make the ideas profitable.

Two major questions that still remain are who is this guide for, and who will it disappoint?
    Where on the scalping/manual market-making wheel must a trader be to still gleam some value? Who will just hate it and feel ripped off? These are tough questions that most educators will refuse to answer. How they answer these questions might reduce their sales.

#67     Jun 23, 2020
  8. JessieL

JessieL

This thread has been now 7 page long and it has been pointed several times how Peter has been progressively losing his reputation and his clients and users trust by associating himself and trying to profit of promoting some of the “educators” and products (Manual is not a first questionable “training” idea) instead of focusing on the development and after sales of the platform (which is very good BTW). This “product” looks clearly like an attempt to benefit of naïve, new traders because everybody with little experience will know it is impossible to learn trading from 55 pager and no additional videos, consultations, examples and so on. Mr. Norden knows this very well himself, as in his book “An End to the bull” he wrote himself: “I cannot explain all of the techniques and strategies of flow trader in book, as there is a degree of complexity to it that is impossible to explain in print”. However now Mr. Norden and Peter have decided to promote just 55 page long PDF for a 1000 bucks and claiming in can teach people trading. This is really regrettable, and I hope that new traders will be very careful before committing their money to it. It seems that there has been no End to The Bull yet....

#68     Jun 26, 2020
  9. I have since been shown the manual, and I do not think it is for newbs. It is for ppl who have some experience with trading the DOM, but who have not figured out Norden's scalping techniques. I think that someone could learn from this manual, but they will need to put in many hours of screen time. I think this is true no matter if you took a private lesson with Norden or just read the manual. I know someone who took private lessons with Norden and it took him almost a year to get comfortable with the concepts, but he no longer trades in this style. He didn't know much about DOM in the beginning, so his learning curve was steep. I think that this manual might be best for ppl who have done the preliminary work, but who just seek a little bit of expert confirmation. I do not think it is worth $1000. I think it is worth no more than $50. If he would share images or a quick video, then his customers would be better served. His whole fear over not trading just like him as a means to not show video or images is a copout. I think they released this book because Norden is now too busy to teach and because a lot of people were bootlegging his old course and scamming people in his name.

*The real reason I think he doesn't show images/video is because he charges over $3000 for private instruction, and he doesn't want to give away the same level of value for $1000 that he charged his private instruction students 3k. This is just my opinion. Maybe he also fears bootlegging of any provide video. I do think it is a huge disservice, but I suppose it does serve the information vacuum he left when he drew so many ppl into his ideas, and then only shared them for 3k which was a huge gamble for many traders. 3k in education for a guy who has only talked about trading, but who has not shown us any results. Where we don't even know if his style would truly appeal to us... Not a good value, but supposedly under capitalism, something is worth what ppl are willing to pay for. I had a pet rock in the 80s, probably cost $2 but only 10 cents to make. Probably could have gotten a rock for free and painted it using my dad's supplies!!!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    #69     Jun 26, 2020
    ajt1970 and prorealtimetrader like this.
  10. JessieL

JessieL

Thans for the comments, which are quite correct. I have not seen the content, but I fully agree that the maximum such thing may be worth is $50. I did not mean to say the material was for newbs but rather that only a rookie might get tricked into buying a pdf without seeing any content and believing they may learn trading from it (and paying a grand for such a think would really hurt). You may be right about NOrden wanting to protect the value of his private trading - you are very kind to him, but again, it is almost impossible to find anyone providing any concrete feedback about his coaching. I have a feeling (like some others in the thread) that the Dude does not trade. If he had been legit, both him and Peter would not have to resort to such a money making scheme. Instead they would have shown anything of value for a preview to demonstrate that they are honest and that the content is valuable. But no - instead there is a mention about NDA which is just quite another funny sales tactics, as everyone knows that there is practically no way to execute this NDA in real life. However, they would hope you to buy the product without seeing anything. There is no reviews on Norden on the net, his videos are very general with nothing tangible shown nor discussed and a lot of material is just lame, with same cliches repeated over and over. Apparently there is a "hedge fund" but no mention of past performance. There is a consultancy but no testimonials and customers. The only credential the guy is able to produce is his floor trading badge from the time he was a teenager. He flashes this badge on every video of his, in his book and Peter even posted that badge on his website. It is laughable but do you know why? Because it is very likely that is all Norden can show for. I do not usually post on trading forums but it would hurt me to see people getting scammed into buying this thing.

#70     Jun 29, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.