Out Source (sub llc or branch) Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Midas, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Midas

Midas

Is anyone out there opening a prop. branch or starting a sub llc. in an emerging market like India or China?

2. reditus

reditus

we opened one in Buenos Aires a few months ago and helped one of our traders open one in east europe. will open more but it is not easy to find tradrs willing to move and teach . e mail me if you got questions.

3. Yes why do you ask?

Probably could be the end of US equity traders but oh well.

4. yeayo

yeayo

LOL...make the poor poorer.
    Okay well actually, if you have a lot of money you can probably hire/fund some really smart guys to trade the US markets, keep the ones that are great. Even if they don't make a lot, when you convert dollars to thier home currency - I'm sure they'll be happy with just a small portain of their $ profits (but converted to local currency) and you can keep the rest. I don't know how laws and regulations would play into this though.

5. You betya. this isn't new news. It already has been expanding pretty rapidly...

6. frisco160

frisco160

generic

7. tradegen

tradegen

i will be opening one in Hong KOng, and then CHina within a year.
    Why do you ask? Are you interested in joining an office, or investing in one?

8. Can you keep me informed when you open for business. I go to HK from time to time and would like to visit your office. Are you trading U.S. stocks?