Our prayers has been answered, Tether Gold

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Pekelo, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

The shinny and smooth nature of a gold bar, the easy to transfer quickness of a crypto, what is there not to like?

https://gold.tether.to

A digital token, backed by physical gold
    Tether Gold (Gold) is a digital asset offered by TG Commodities Limited. One full XAUt token represents one troy fine ounce of gold on a London Good Delivery bar.

The XAUt token can be transferred to any on-chain address from the purchasers' Tether wallet where it is issued after purchase. Specific gold bar(s) will be associated with each on-chain address where Tether Gold is held.

AbbotAle likes this.
  2. maxinger

maxinger

how about the poor guy who forgets his password?
    I wonder if his prayer has been answered.
    his $$$ will most likely be gone.

we need in the password world.
    I have more than 50 passwords for trading, Amazon.com, banks, government, e-commerce etc etc.
    Luckily I have a hardcopy to track it.

3. Good for what exactly? More bullshit for the sheeple.

4. Last pass or others to your rescue. Encrypted and can't be hacked. Secured by a master password and multiple other security measures. And should you forget the master then in this worst case event you can recover your other site passwords at least.

5. AbbotAle

AbbotAle

I hope you're going to drill the company Pek, demand they tell you everything about their operations, their business plan, including any proprietary information and monthly audits.

6. Overnight

Overnight

Did you just perv on a ductile metal?

BARONNNNNNN!

Roffle

johnarb likes this.
  7. I do not understand, which other site passwords?

8. Lastpass among others is an encrypted password repository. It stores your password for each website or application if you desire so and can even generate password of any desired strength.

9. I knew that, but how can one "And should you forget the master then in this worst case event you can recover your other site passwords at least"?

10. Click on "forgot password" on each of your service's websites and you get a reset link emailed. That's what I meant.

#10     Jan 14, 2021
    trade4succes likes this.