Our moral culpability for Qana

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Aug 2, 2006.

1. no buddy...Just your zionist ideology..

As you are aware, no peace until you give up your dream of a state from the nile to the Euphrates.

#21     Aug 2, 2006
  2. You are on the losing side Wael. You have been warned.

Now go open a new bag of Kitty Litter and start the work day afresh.

"For behold, Your enemies make a tumult; And those who hate You have lifted up their head. They have taken crafty counsel against Your people, And consulted together against Your sheltered ones. They have said, "Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, That the name of Israel may be remembered no more."
    (Ps 83:2-4)

#22     Aug 3, 2006
  3. You are on the losing side Wael. You have been warned.

Now go open a new bag of Kitty Litter and start the work day afresh.

"For behold, Your enemies make a tumult; And those who hate You have lifted up their head. They have taken crafty counsel against Your people, And consulted together against Your sheltered ones. They have said, "Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, That the name of Israel may be remembered no more."
    (Ps 83:2-4)

#23     Aug 3, 2006
  4. LOL, and when they give up their dream there will be peace, just like there was peace on the Lebanese and Gaza borders, right? No one believes you wael, you're not getting anything and as always you have no one to blame but yourselves...Fool me once shame on you...

#24     Aug 3, 2006
  5. Tough cowboy talk...

#25     Aug 3, 2006
  6. When you hand over the maps to the 150,000 land mines, when you stop your illegal violation of Lebanon's sovirenty, when you return the Lebanese Shabaa Farms area, the Syrian Golan heights, the Palestinian West Bank, end the siege that has been in place around the Palestinian Gaza strip which turned it into the biggest prison this humanity ever witnessed, when you free all of the prisoners including the 1100 women and the 400 children under the age of sixteen, when you stop refusing to comply with (64) UN resolutions and when you come to the realization that we cannot live in peace while you hold your Fascist ideology...WE WILL LIVE IN PEACE!!

#26     Aug 3, 2006
  7. Anytime I disagree with Pat Buchanan, I think long and hard about it, because he is seldom wrong and is usually ahead of the curve. I think he has some valid points regarding the general issue of Israel, and I am quite sure he carries scars from his battles with them and their lobby during his service in the Nixon administration.

The point I think he has wrong though is his belief that Hezbollah is some kind of occupying force that the vast majority of Lebanese oppose. In fact, I think most Lebanese, even the Christians, look at Hezbollah as heroes that forced an end to the Israeli occupation of Lebanon and carry on the struggle today. I watched PBS News HOur tonight and they interviewed a lot of American Lebanese. Not one of them condemned Hezbollah, and several went out of their way to say how much the Lebanese admire them. They talked about Hezbollah as though they were maybe the local Jaycees, only with long range rockets.

It is surreal that people actually think you can have a terrorist army living openly in your country, have them as part of the elected government (Hezbollah have two Ministers in the "democratic" Lebanese government that we support), yet there are no consequences when they commit acts of war toward a neighboring country.

To me its an obvious point, but the media seem to ignore it. If you fire rockets into another country from civilian areas, what is the other country supposed to do? Just take it because they might injure some civilians if they retaliate? Was that the way we fought WW II? It's great for arm chair moralists like Koffi Annan to lecture Israel, but is it more moral for Israel to send its soldiers in to be killed in urban ambushes, just to spare civilians who are being used as shields? The ugly fact is that most of those civilian support Hezbollah. We are talking about people who don;t mind strapping bombs on their children and sending them into an Israel pizza parlor.

All this talk of "proportionality" is really just a complaint that it is somehow unfair that Israel's weapons are more accurate than Hezbollah's Iranian rockets. If Hezbollah was inflicting massive civilian casualties on israel, I doubt very much we would be hearing those complaints, certainly not from the UN.

The people who bear the complete moral responsibility for Qana are Hezbollah.

#27     Aug 3, 2006
  8. Hello Jewish Taliban!:D

#28     Aug 3, 2006
  9. Hello Jewish Taliban.:D

#29     Aug 3, 2006
  10. bsmeter

bsmeter

Pat Buchanan has been correct in most of his statements. He was the first guy to come out publicly and say that the invasion of Europe by radical Islam was a problem even before people knew it was a problem. Europe at that time was accepting Radicals that the Arab governments were trying to eliminate. And we all know what's going on in Europe right now.

And for those who doubt him, he's absolutely correct in saying that the Zionists and their lobby in American congress in a future threat to Americans.

If I may point out, Sein Fein had elected people in N. Ireland at the same time they had people fighting the brits. I did'nt see the Americans condemning that.

#30     Aug 3, 2006