Our moral culpability for Qana

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Aug 2, 2006.

1. That shit is so old it stinks buddy.

Supply Hizeb Allah with the maps of the 150,000 land mines locations that has been killing their children for the past 20 years, return the thousands of Lebanese prisoners, return Shaba Farms, return Golan heights, Return West Bank AND Gaza, return Palestinian prisoners and there won't be any need to defend ourselves.

Smart ass.

#11     Aug 2, 2006
  2. Let me think about it for a second...The answer is NO.
    [​IMG]

See Wael no one believes arabs any more, not after the Israeli withdrawal from Lebanon and Gaza to internationally recognized borders. We all know how well that has worked out.

#12     Aug 2, 2006
  3. bsmeter

bsmeter

I don't know who you are, but your posts are a good reflection of the Arab mind set. Very Dumb and useless would be an accurate description.

Here's a thought. When Jews in America see Israel being wronged, you don't see them in the streets burning flags or dressing up their little kids with imitation suicide belts.

No, they're smart. What they do is write to their representatives in congress and get on his ass to get something done. They organize and write letters to the white house, they write letters to the media, they show up on TV with well thought out talking points.

Get the difference? one group acts with emotion and savagery, the other group acts with logic and fore thought. No one appreciates savages, and arabs seem to always act like savages. There are more arabs in America than there are Jews, you emotional dumb monkeys should take a page from how Jews act and organize then maybe people would start listening to you.

#13     Aug 2, 2006
  4. Khahahahaaaaaaaaa

I swear you never cease in cracking me up with laughter!!

Your criminal and predator mentality is going to pay! Your family, your nation and everyone who carries your view!!

You are giving me a finger for asking you to hand over the land mine maps that are killing Lebanese children?

You are giving me a finger for asking you to stop violating UN resolutions (64 of them) and hand over land occupied illegally?

You are giving me a finger for asking you to stop your illegal sorties that never ceased over Lebanon during the past 6 years?

Your are giving me the finger for asking you to stop your attempts to ethnically cleanse me??

Well Buddy...Then Keep on hiding in your shelters and losing your soldiers and hiding it from your nation.

You will never, ever be given a day of peace and we will see who will raise his hand up first softy zionist.

#14     Aug 2, 2006
  5. I'm sure you meant "peace"......anyway, it's bullshit.

Are you telling me that if Israel were eliminated, Hezbollah & the other Islamocrazies would stop hating the Christian U.S.?

Bwahahahahaha!

#15     Aug 2, 2006
  6. Yeah you do not know me!!

I do not burn flags nor do I dress up my son in fake suicide belt.

Your statement are very generalized.

First of all, drop the Jews shit, Many of the people on my side are Jews.

Secondly, obviously, you are a very shallow man..You have accumulated enough knowledge but I seriously doubt that you have any practical experience in activism.

You are, what I like to call, compulsive intellectual masturbator so forgive me for not taking you seriously.

Word of advice though, I wish you spend a little of time to read through the letters to the editors section in some of the major newspapers. If you are not going to get my hint then you are definetly a show off.

Take care

#16     Aug 2, 2006
  7. [​IMG]

#17     Aug 2, 2006
  8. Yeah you are right...Peace!!

And I know that I tend to make funny statements every once in a while...

Who is talking about the elimination of the state of Israel? Unlike you, and I've read some of your filthy and raciest posts and replies, I look at people as...Well... people! I believe that the Jewish people are as much victims of this raciest ideology as we are but knowing you from your posts, I am not surprised that you share the same underwear as dddooo when it comes to his ideology.

It is due to the fact that you have a common denominator with dddooo...racism and fascism.

Now go back to your Jihadi Watch, I am sure that they will know more than the Lebanese Christians who are standing behind this party from the president of Lebanon to Al Maradah Party to Aoun "Al Tayyar Al Hur" party.

Take care

#18     Aug 2, 2006
  9. Your entire fucking tribe is and they've been talking about it for the last 58 years.

#19     Aug 2, 2006
  10. And you want me to cry about a little building full of people who danced in the streets?

[​IMG]

This thing has just begun Z! It is a shame that wars have collateral damage and we should make reasonable efforts to avoid them. BUT I hope they hunt down every one of the son of a bitches and 'Gitmo' their asses!

#20     Aug 2, 2006