Our future looks so bright...

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by capmac, Jun 22, 2008.

1. I love market crashes, when I can selectively buy top quality stocks at fire sale prices.

Bring it.

People have to eat, have shelter, clothes, health care and gasoline (almost everyone).

#11     Jun 22, 2008
  2. S2007S

S2007S

:p

#12     Jun 23, 2008
  3. Wow it's surprising how many of you really aren't picking up on this whole story. Like many others you just don't get it.

Remember everything in our lives is just an experiment...many here love to place certainty on things to make them feel more comfortable and sleep better at night. You are programmed to want certainty so you create it for yourself while blinding yourself from the truth.

Those I speak of will not WAKE UP until it is already too late.

Peace

#13     Jun 23, 2008
  4. Godsfist

Godsfist

It's the rapture!

#14     Jun 23, 2008
  5. You can say that again . . . but I guess some guys just can't help but be attracted to that .10 cent per post "commission" here at ET.

Anything to keep web "activity" up here on ET during a Bear trend.
    It's all about attracting paying advertiser's isn't it?

:D

#15     Jun 23, 2008
  6. That article is another reason I'm watching LESS news, and feeling MUCH better despite the "water cooler" talk about the sky falling.

My question about all of the doom and gloom that gets harped on all the time: "what if things do get better?"

People look at me funny with that one. I guess they think things are only going to get worse, the sky is going to fall, and there will never again be a good day again.

TURN OFF THE DAMN NEWS!!!! The news media is responsible for 95% negative reporting, and has even been successful in hand picking the most leftist, ignorant politicians in history. I think the American people should open their eyes to the fact that the 24 hour news channels, as well as the big three (I think they border being "terrorists"), are programming minds to think all doom. What happens when you expect doom? You get it.

#16     Jun 23, 2008
  7. Traber

Traber

thanks for the article

#17     Jun 23, 2008
  8. Thru great despair comes great opportunity. There is very little wisdom gained thru success. Wisdom comes from failures. Life can either grind you down or polish you, it’s how you view failures that will determine what your made of.

#18     Jun 23, 2008
  9. #19     Jun 23, 2008
  10. Here is a sure fire way to help anyone feel better. Stop thinking of yourself and start thinking of others. Go out of your way to help someone each day.

I guarantee you, you will feel so much better.

#20     Jun 23, 2008