Our Democracy Hangs by a Thin Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by piezoe, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Wallet

Wallet

Patience Ken, Wait for it........

#41     Nov 19, 2020
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

you missed the dems losing House seats and not rigging the Senate to throw off the scent of stealing the presidency

#42     Nov 19, 2020
  3. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

Checkmate.

[​IMG]

https://bwcentral.org/2020/11/domin...urity-and-infrastructure-security-of-the-dhs/

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) was established on November 16, 2018 when President Donald J. Trump signed into law the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Act of 2018. CISA is a standalone agency under DHS oversight. It has a budget of $3.16 billion and employs 3, 374 in 2020.

On November 17, 2020, Jeff Carson wrote an article titled “Dominion Part of the Council that Disputed Election Integrity Concerns in DHS Statements” that was published by The Epoch Times. Carson explained that after questioning the integrity of Dominion Voting Systems voting machines, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)—part of the DHS—issued a statement on November 12, 2020 disputing the allegations and saying “the November 3rd election was the most secure in American history.” However, what CISA failed to disclose is that Dominion Voting Systems is a member of CISA’s Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council, one of two entities that authored the statement issued by CISA.

The website of CISA lists the members of Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council as follows:

• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
    • Arrikan, Inc./Chaves Consulting, Inc.
    • Associated Press (AP) Elections
    • BPro, Inc.
    • Clear Ballot Group
    • Crosscheck
    • DemTech Voting Solutions
    • Democracy Live
    • Democracy Works
    • DMF Associates
    • Dominion Voting Systems
    • Election Systems & Software (ES&S)
    • Electronic Registration Information Center (ERIC)
    • Freeman, Craft, McGregor Group
    • Hart InterCivic
    • KNOWInk
    • Microsoft
    • Microvote General Corp.
    • NTS Data Services
    • PCC Technology Inc.
    • Pro V&V
    • Runbeck Election Services
    • SCYTL
    • SLI Compliance
    • Smartmatic
    • Tenex Software Solutions
    • The Canton Group
    • Unisyn Voting Solutions
    • Voatz
    • VOTEC
    • Votem
    • Voting Works
    • VR Systems

#43     Nov 19, 2020
  4. UsualName

UsualName

Just to be clear how off you’re rocker all of this is, Fox News is no longer crazy enough for you guys.

#44     Nov 19, 2020
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

#45     Nov 19, 2020
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

good segment:

#46     Nov 19, 2020
  7. piezoe

piezoe

When you say "the problem", it isn't clear to me what you think it is. I think it's education. But can you tell me what you think it is? I'll admit I am "oblivious that [I am] "a big part of the issue." And the reason I'm oblivious is I don't know what issue you are referring to.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    #47     Nov 20, 2020
  8. piezoe

piezoe

It seems the majority of Democrats and independents are concerned because he is their president. They have been relentless in trying to get rid of him, and now, finally they will have succeeded come Jan 20. We hear the refrain "Not My President" coming mostly from radical right republicans in regard to Biden. It will be interesting to see if Trump's and Giuliani's antics turns off even more Republican voters so that the Georgia Senate race sends two more Democrats to the Senate. Americans don't like sore losers.

#48     Nov 20, 2020
  9. piezoe

piezoe

As bizarre as it sounds, this is apparently exactly what they are trying to do now, according to network news casters. They seem to have given up on legal avenues through the courts and are now trying to influence Republican State legislators directly to block certification and to appoint a new slate of electors favorable to Trump. It seem a long shot to me . Apparently they are still focusing on Michigan and Pennsylvania..

#49     Nov 20, 2020
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yeah, like that tells me anything. The pee pee tape was carried in nearly every news outlet too.

#50     Nov 20, 2020