Our Democracy Hangs by a Thin Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by piezoe, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Not sure WTF this map is, but anyone with half a freaking brain knows who uses the phrase "You's". I don't know if this is spoken this way in this day and age, but it was years ago. At least in the movies it was. Are movies real? Of course not.

Y'all is from the South, and once again, anyone with half a brain would know this also.

Okay, I see you have a small section at the middle right with a circle and "youse guys" which is not "You's".

My gawd. I won again. I must just be too smart. :D

#31     Nov 19, 2020
  2. userque

userque

You's a got damn lie.

#32     Nov 19, 2020
  3. Overnight

Overnight

It's a New Yawlk thing.

Fugheddabouddit.

#33     Nov 19, 2020
    userque likes this.
  4. elderado

elderado

#34     Nov 19, 2020
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Let's see what Chris Krebs has to say about Giuliani's insane news conference today...

#35     Nov 19, 2020
  6. Wallet

Wallet

What if all the conspiratorial accusations end up bring true? I know everyone on the left will deny it, no proof, etc.

But just for a moment, what if it’s true? Would you stand back and applaud, embrace the truth?

Half of this country believes there’s something afoul, the other half believes their Candidate won. Regardless of what side you’re on, you should want fair and just elections.

Let the process work. Then, after the facts are out in the open, let the people decide.

#36     Nov 19, 2020
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

you're in the bargaining stage, good, you're on your way to acceptance

#37     Nov 19, 2020
  8. Wallet

Wallet

Once the legal process has played out, whoever is President, I will accept. I’ll encourage them to govern as our Founders intended and speak up when they fail or take this country in a wrong direction.

Will you do the same?

#38     Nov 19, 2020
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

#39     Nov 19, 2020
  10. UsualName

UsualName

Just to be clear you want me to believe Joe Biden is senile old man with dementia who is a pervert and global extortionist that orchestrated a nationwide fraud WITH the help of a Philadelphia monster named skinny Joey and Hugo Chavez, who died in 2014, but somehow worked with antifa and the Clinton foundation to develop election software to tabulate ballots unmarked vans dropped off in a Detroit parking lot and ran through a scanner 3 times each that only had a vote for Joe Biden so judges should just award Donald trump the electoral college because 2 voters used a sharpie to mark their ballots in Arizona.

Am I getting this right?

#40     Nov 19, 2020