Our Democracy Hangs by a Thin Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by piezoe, Nov 19, 2020.

1. #21     Nov 19, 2020
  2. userque

userque

That's weird. The other day, a guy told me that,

"FortuneTeller believes everything CNN says and he's STUPID."

I replied,

"You's a got damn lie! FortuneTeller don't believe CNN!"

#22     Nov 19, 2020
  3. "You's a ....."... hmm... sounds like you are trying to make fun of Black people again. Shame on you.

#23     Nov 19, 2020
  4. smallfil

smallfil

The serious issues of fraud will be taken up and decided by the US Supreme Court. That will be the final say. Extreme liberal media and political hacks on cable TV cannot just annoint Joe Biden no matter how much they love to.

#24     Nov 19, 2020
  5. userque

userque

Why are you attributing that to Black people?

#25     Nov 19, 2020
  6. Have you ever seen a movie about slaves, whatever and they say the word "You's" instead of "you"?

I am sure you have unless you don't watch movies.

#26     Nov 19, 2020
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Yeah... let's also ignore what the local Michigan news sources are saying... plus ignore all the national ones. Let's pretend that the over 100 mainstream news sources that reported on this in the last 24 hours are not believable.

WXYZ - Michigan ABC
    Trump invites Michigan’s Republican legislative leaders to White House
    https://www.wxyz.com/news/election-...republican-legislative-leaders-to-white-house

President Donald Trump has summoned Michigan’s Republican legislative leaders to the White House for a meeting Friday. The meeting comes amid a longshot GOP push to overturn the certification of Democrat Joe Biden’s victory in the battleground state.

WHIO - Michigan
    Trump summons Michigan GOP leaders for extraordinary meeting
    https://www.whio.com/news/politics/trump-summons/I24QK3CGYPHSMJSY3J2X6WF7HA/

President Donald Trump summoned Michigan's Republican legislative leaders to the White House for an extraordinary meeting Friday amid a long shot GOP push to subvert the democratic process that handed the battleground state to Democrat Joe Biden.

#27     Nov 19, 2020
  8. Ricter

Ricter

You don't think so? What would stop it, violence on the streets? We can't have that, apparently.

#28     Nov 19, 2020
    Cuddles likes this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

they've been telegraphing if for weeks:
    upload_2020-11-19_18-3-10.png upload_2020-11-19_18-14-52.png

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    #29     Nov 19, 2020
    piezoe likes this.
  10. userque

userque

It's your racism that immediately concluded ... "BLACK"