Our "Dear Leader" creating jobs - in Brazil

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucrum, Jan 7, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

You didn't do well with reading comprehension, did you.

#31     Jan 9, 2012
  2. I read and understand very well, thank you. Nice try though.

OK, you read 'something' on snopes. I'm just asking for what you read, as opposed to 'something' - not even a really big deal. Just sounded funny when you were so vague in your facts to support your conclusion.

You may very well have something valid, just didn't see it, and it sounded funny.

c

#32     Jan 9, 2012
  3. You read something that smelled fishy that you didn't verify and I have proved that Lucrums posts is pure bull shit yet that confirms they cant be trusted and their credibility is blown

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#33     Jan 9, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Oh look! Cute emoticons!

LOL what a twat.

#34     Jan 9, 2012
  5. Seems your obsession with me the only reason you come here these days

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#35     Jan 9, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Good, then you understand this is NOT a "birther" issue.

"... Snopes said... there were no such dockets so I Googled the Supreme Court, typed in Obama-Kagan, and guess what?
    Yep you got it; Snopes Lied!
    Everyone of those dockets are there.
    "

#36     Jan 10, 2012
  7. It is a birther issue you moron.WND claimed Keagans name were on 9 birther case dockets,snopes said Keagans name was not on the 9 birther dockets that WMD claimed and snopes was right and WMD admitted they lied

[​IMG]

#37     Jan 10, 2012
  8. Again to better help a moron like you understand.WMD claimed there were 9 birther dockets keagans name was on,snopes said that was not true and they were correct.WMD later admitted they lied

Snopes didnt say there were no dockets,they said there were no birther dockets as WMD had claimed

[​IMG]

#38     Jan 10, 2012
  9. Post a link to the 9 birther dockets that WND claimed were there :cool:

#39     Jan 10, 2012
  10. Funny that WND,who started the bull shit by claiming Keagan helped Obama on 9 birther cases themselves have said that there is no such birther cases yet your dumbass continues to argue that they are

[​IMG]

To make sure a moron like you understand,The statement below is what snopes pointed out before WND admitted they lied about it

[​IMG]

#40     Jan 10, 2012