Our Country is a joke

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lasner, May 26, 2012.

1. Jem you really aught to let the birther thing go. It does not suit a man of your intelligence.

You being a birther is like a doctor who has a preference for crack whores. You need to let this thing go.

#31     May 27, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly!

#32     May 27, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

A post suitable for framing.

#33     May 27, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Nothing going on in Canada again, eh?

#34     May 27, 2012
  5. jem

jem

I have let it go.
    I am just sticking with facts.
    I am agitating for more law suits.
    I am not expecting to have Obama ever submit proof of his birth to any court or govt agency.
    And even though I am pretty sure Romney can win... when 49 percent of the country gets govt assistance and another large percent gets paid generous gobs of money with govt jobs... real non govt sucking americans are in trouble.

The mob can vote for the short run, free govt handouts... which in the long run will destroy us.

#35     May 27, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

What he said.

#36     May 27, 2012
  7. The State of Hawaii just submitted proof of his birth to a govt agency

http://www.azcentral.com/news/polit...2obama-birth-hawaii-arizona-verification.html

Hawaii sends Arizona verification of Obama's birth

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett said Tuesday night that he has received information from Hawaii that proves President Obama's American birth and satisfies Arizona's requirements for having the president on the upcoming election ballot.

A Hawaii official sent Bennett's office verification of birth for President Obama on Tuesday, according to both Bennett and Hawaii officials.

Bennett said the issue is now resolved from his point of view. He has cancelled a planned Wednesday news conference where he was expected to discuss the issue.

"I'm happy that we got what we asked for and that's what I was expecting all along," Bennett said Tuesday night.

Bennett made national news earlier this month when he asked Hawaii to verify Obama's birthplace to ensure the President is eligible to appear on Arizona's November ballot.

His decision reignited the simmering birther movement, though Bennett has said he doesn't associate with the birthers.

On Tuesday Joshua A. Wisch, special assistant to the attorney general in Hawaii, said the matter had been resolved.

"We have received information from Secretary Bennett that satisfied our requirement and has therefore provided his office with a verification of birth for President Obama," Wisch wrote in an email.

#37     May 27, 2012
  8. seriously how many times are you going to post that propaganda?

Someone says something and everybody has to believe immediately and unconditionally?

Who are these people? Josef Goebbels?

#38     May 27, 2012
  9. 1.Its not propaganda

2.As many times as birthers post their bull shit

#39     May 27, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Someone says something and everybody has to disbelieve immediately and unconditionally?

#40     May 27, 2012