Our Country is a joke

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lasner, May 26, 2012.

1. lasner

lasner

They actual long form and original birth certificate to be examined. The long form has been examined by professionals and clearly looks to be fraudulently put together in photoshop.

Some claim his long form birth certificate doesn't actually exist.

http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwoma...te-is-fake.html

#21     May 27, 2012
  2. #22     May 27, 2012
  3. jem

jem

Please do mention all the other Presidents who fathers were Nationals of other countries? (fyi- there were issues)

Rubio will have the same problem.
    McCain did
    maybe Romney.

We have due process you would expect due process to include the idea the candidate should have to provide proof he is eligible for the office.

Or is that too logical for a leftist jerkoffs like trefoil to accept.

#23     May 27, 2012
  4. lasner

lasner

It's people like you that make this country a joke. If he has a legitimate birth certificate release it and let it be examined to make sure it is indeed legitimate.

Look when I go to get a job I bring my birth certificate with me to prove I'm who I am. I have to do it but Obama doesn't. What's the F***ing big deal. If you have a real birth certificate release it and end the debate and the drama that it's causing in this country.

The point I'm trying to make is HE DOESN'T HAVE AN ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE. The one he put forward is clearly fraud and he gets away with it!
    http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwoma...te-is-fake.html

People like you that accept it and don't question it. I think Hawaii is full of s**t and our country is full of s**t for accepting this.

This is how corruption evolves. This is why our country is so screwed up with our financial system. Because of politicians like this asshole that think they can make up their own rules.

If you accept this shit, go live in a third world country where this is the norm because that is what our country is evolving into.

#24     May 27, 2012
  5. What has his father got to do with it, he never hid the fact that his father was Kenyan. The question was always about WHERE he was born even though he published his BC back in 2008.

#25     May 27, 2012
  6. lasner

lasner

Then release the original and let it be examined....end the debate. If this was me and I had my name on the line I would release my original birth certificate because I know I have nothing to worry about.

But he has something to worry about because he doesn't have a real birth certificate.

#26     May 27, 2012
  7. http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2009/Jul/27/br/hawaii90727082.html

Obama Hawaii born, insist Isle officials

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai‘i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago....”

Hawaii's Republican Governor Linda Lingle

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/28W_9feWxBg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#27     May 27, 2012
  8. hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#28     May 27, 2012
  9. jem

jem

he did not publish his b.c. in 2008. his campaign put a document out on the net.

We wanted to know where he was born because his Dad is Kenyan.
    When you have a Kenyan Dad and you grew up at least in part overseas.... He is a politician. do you believe everything he says?

No, as far as I am concerned. We had a day in court. He was in default and fricken orly taitz put on a circus instead of taking the default.

so, my issue is with the system now.
    But, I get concerned when Obamaloons start misrepresenting the law and the facts.

Here are facts.

1. Obama took a default over presenting documents to a georgia court.

2. since his Dad was Kenyan... it would have been interesting if someone had gotten the U.S. Supreme Court to rule on what the definition of NBC is.

Here is an opinion.

3. That someone could get to be president and we do not know these things... shows me, we are getting close to to having a a pretty screwed up system. (that is not a comment on Obama presidency... just the system which does not even check for eligibility.)

#29     May 27, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

When Obama needed to sell a few books it was convenient to say he was born in Kenya.

When Obama needed to become president it was convenient to say he was born in Hawaii.

The man is comfortable making up his biography to suit his current needs. Its a complete lack of personal integrity.

#30     May 27, 2012