Our Country is a joke

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lasner, May 26, 2012.

1. Why did Obama tell his lit agent back in 1991 he was born in Kenya?

#11     May 27, 2012

2. ...and you know this how?

#12     May 27, 2012
  3. lasner

lasner

Because that's what was written. He told his Lit agent he was born in Kenya in 1991 because he was telling the truth. He had no idea then that he would be running for President 17 years later.

#13     May 27, 2012
  4. You are lying here, the Lit agent herself said that Obama never told her about these details and that she made a mistake. Plus the bio was never published, it circulated only within the publishing industry which is why Obama didn't get to see and correct it.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2012/05/17/literary_agent_says_1991_booklet_was_a_mistake.html

#14     May 27, 2012
  5. lasner

lasner

Then why was it listed up until 2007 that he was born in Kenya...Why wouldn't he correct it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cy--months-announcing-bid-U-S-presidency.html

Why is it they won't release any of his records? Why is it they won't release his real birth certificate in Hawaii to be examined by a professional?

I was hired by my company three years ago. When I showed up my first day for work I had to bring my birth certificate and my driver's license. We are talking about the President of the United States. He should have to present his original birth certificate to be reviewed if their are any doubts. He's not presenting it and Hawaii isn't releasing it because he doesn't have one.

The United States is committing fraud against us, the American people. It's a joke...what else are they doing to us.

#15     May 27, 2012
  6. Because he NEVER saw it, only handful of publishers saw it since the bio was never actually published.

Who is a professional? He released his short rorm in 2009, he released his long form in 2011. What do you mean he 'won't release his records'

http://factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-usa/

#16     May 27, 2012
  7. jem

jem

when given the opportunity to present his b.c. to a court he chose to default.

he has never provided proof of birth to anyone under penalty of perjury.

Whether he was born here or not... there is a problem with our system.

#17     May 27, 2012
  8. Birthers are the biggest joke in the history of the US

http://www.azcentral.com/news/polit...2obama-birth-hawaii-arizona-verification.html

Hawaii sends Arizona verification of Obama's birth

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett said Tuesday night that he has received information from Hawaii that proves President Obama's American birth and satisfies Arizona's requirements for having the president on the upcoming election ballot.

A Hawaii official sent Bennett's office verification of birth for President Obama on Tuesday, according to both Bennett and Hawaii officials.

Bennett said the issue is now resolved from his point of view. He has cancelled a planned Wednesday news conference where he was expected to discuss the issue.

"I'm happy that we got what we asked for and that's what I was expecting all along," Bennett said Tuesday night.

Bennett made national news earlier this month when he asked Hawaii to verify Obama's birthplace to ensure the President is eligible to appear on Arizona's November ballot.

His decision reignited the simmering birther movement, though Bennett has said he doesn't associate with the birthers.

On Tuesday Joshua A. Wisch, special assistant to the attorney general in Hawaii, said the matter had been resolved.

"We have received information from Secretary Bennett that satisfied our requirement and has therefore provided his office with a verification of birth for President Obama," Wisch wrote in an email.

#18     May 27, 2012
  9. So it was an 'opportunity' to present his BC in court, I guess he must be really thankful to the birthers who provided him this grand opportunity! Please do mention, which other US President's got the same 'opportunity' like Obama did.

#19     May 27, 2012
  10. There's no point in engaging these dumfucks on this. Nothing gets through the double-strength foil they wear over their fevered brows.

#20     May 27, 2012